😈Naughty but Nice list😍

HoHoHo!!!
Im sitting in for dear ole Santa this year, I will making the list and checking it twice...

Now come sit on my lap and tell me how naughty but nice you've been!

Happy Holidays Eccie World.. May all of your desires manifest to your greatest expectations
Guess I need to be on your naughty list as punishment for not seeing you when you were in town 😈😈😈

Looking fine as hell Zen!
There is no doubt I am on the naughty list this year. Daddy needs a spanking Zenovia!
Love the outfits! Oooo sexy mama!! I can't wait to be spanked next time we are together, you know how I love it every time!
Ahhhhh mi amor pero la malo list es actualmente buenos list.
There will come a time when schedules will align.
Gracias por el cumplido guapo..Mucho besitos
Guess I need to be on your naughty list as punishment for not seeing you when you were in town 😈😈😈

Looking fine as hell Zen! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Ahhhh pero mi amor la malo list es actualmente la bueno list.
There will come a time when schedules will align!
Gracias por el cumplido guapo mucho besitos
There is no doubt I am on the naughty list this year. Daddy needs a spanking Zenovia! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
OH yes there is no doubt you are on that list.. the naughtier the better I say but maybe in a more tlc kind way.
Love the outfits! Oooo sexy mama!! I can't wait to be spanked next time we are together, you know how I love it every time! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Gracias

You are always on the list chula
As long as I hear you ask for it nicely I am sure I can give my sweet playmate what she seeks
Oh mama
Oh I know I'm on the naughty list lol
OH yes there is no doubt you are on that list.. the naughtier the better I say but maybe in a more tlc kind way. Originally Posted by Zenovia
Kinky poetry! I love it
Wish I had an internet flashlight . . .
I have been naughty with you 6 times this year, and let me tell you it was VERY, VERY NICE!!!!
Wish I had an internet flashlight . . . Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Its the things we can do with that flashlight of yours is what really matters
I have been naughty with you 6 times this year, and let me tell you it was VERY, VERY NICE!!!! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Yessss my dahh~ling Austin I have something for VERY special planned for you for our next encounter...being naughty is so very NICE ..I must agree!!