Bucks Cab FW Updated Prices

Just saw Bucks Cab FW post on their social media that they’re back to $20 dances 😂😂 yall did it!

They also updated cover prices:

Tues-Sat:
11AM-3PM - free
3PM-7PM - $5
7PM-10PM - $10
10PM-12AM - $15
After midnight - $20

Mon-Sun:
11AM-3PM - free
3PM-7PM - $5
7PM-10PM - $10
10PM-2AM - $15
I wonder if there is funny business about getting dances?

"You need the $50 wristband to get in the lapdance area."
I wonder if there is funny business about getting dances?

"You need the $50 wristband to get in the lapdance area." Originally Posted by Here42Girls
Exactly, I avoid these places like this where you need a wrist or fee, to get to one area and another fee to get to another. There are more and better places that don't do all that nonsense. Those type of places feel like you're in a video game trying to make it to the next level
$50???

That's pretty steep.

I haven't been to Bucks Cabaret Dallas this year but last time I've been, it was $25 to get into the area in the back by the back bar.

Even that's steep IMO.
lmao that $50 number was just me guessing, not something I have experienced. I expect that they have upped the price on being able to get lapdances
My
regular girl A$$$$$ said when I saw her last week,I charge you the same..
Maybe they will do the same pricing at cab e since they have their own very well attended competition across the street. It's been years for me at cab e. I just didn't like the vibe last visit. Same way at ricks dfw and i still have door passes for ricks.
Bdfw still has some of that down home comfort feeling for me