Date: late Jan weekend
Entertainer: E***** & ???
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: Near downtown Jackson post office
Shift: Night Shift
Session Length: 2 dances
Total Paid: .25 & .30
Hair Length and Color: Both dancers had long black hair. One was braided and prob a weave. The other had long straight hair.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Mid 20's, long braids, dark skin, lean and athletic w/ a firm & slim (not too small) butt. Perky natural Bs. Her playful high energy and smile made up for not being the prettiest face in the joint.

Other dance was with a younger (20) and taller (5'8") top-heavy girl with some very nice Ds. She had medium black skin, pretty face (maybe braces). Despite her ample chest she had a thin body with a flat unimpressive butt. Low key and not very enthusiastic.
Recommendation: Yes
ROS is long winded so I thought I'd do a post with some more concise info. Stage shows were enjoyable with several being very over the top. Most girls told our table that lap dances were $20, though there were a few girls that said $25 and one told me $30. None of the guys at our table had a big enough wad (of cash) for the $100 champagne room so not sure the goings-on in there. Had a good enough time but wish they had better beer.
Nice review. Glad you had a good time.