Nuclear weapons on the table if Ukraine counteroffensive succeeds: Russia’s Medvedev

• Vulva
  • 07-30-2023, 03:12 PM
Joe, end this conflict now. NO NATO for Ukraine... Nuclear war is on the Horizon. Folks, if it happens and you voted for Biden, you have no one to blame but yourself

There would be ‘no other way out’ if Kyiv takes Russian territory, says the former Russian president and current National Security Council deputy chairman.

https://www.politico.eu/article/russ...clear-weapons/
Be more for the road, Mr V. Sorry to see you go, but life goes on
  • Vulva
  • 07-30-2023, 04:01 PM
Be more for the road, Mr V. Sorry to see you go, but life goes on Originally Posted by oilfieldace
see your PM asap
Yay, nuclear winter incoming. Humankind has had a good run, all it took was putting a senile old man in office to wipe out a million years of evolution.
  • Vulva
  • 07-30-2023, 08:10 PM
Yay, nuclear winter incoming. Humankind has had a good run, all it took was putting a senile old man in office to wipe out a million years of evolution. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
100000% correct.

If you voted for Biden, you own it.
It feels to me that the argument here equates to victims of gun violence suing the company who produced the weapon. Biden is a buffoon and even when he was still somewhat lucid I don't believe he was capable of navigating the handling of conflict outside the US with any level of competence. Trying to blame him for Putin's desire to go out with a bang is hilarious.
  • Vulva
  • 07-31-2023, 02:49 AM
It feels to me that the argument here equates to victims of gun violence suing the company who produced the weapon. Biden is a buffoon and even when he was still somewhat lucid I don't believe he was capable of navigating the handling of conflict outside the US with any level of competence. Trying to blame him for Putin's desire to go out with a bang is hilarious. Originally Posted by DNinja69
NO NO NO NO
if Trump was President and this happened it would be

ORANGE MAN BAD, ORANGE MAN DID THIS.
And so, the bully wins. Not only does he get your lunch money for today, he also gets your desert every day . . .and the lunch lady is in on it.

Is that how this ends?
It feels to me that the argument here equates to victims of gun violence suing the company who produced the weapon. Biden is a buffoon and even when he was still somewhat lucid I don't believe he was capable of navigating the handling of conflict outside the US with any level of competence. Trying to blame him for Putin's desire to go out with a bang is hilarious. Originally Posted by DNinja69
If Biden’s armies of ballot collectors were illegal there’d be no war in Eastern Europe.