A plethora of indictments , yet neck and neck with Biden in race

Just how bad does a President have to be to be tied with a so called indicted man.

Biden is under water in every category and would be deeper in the hole if the main stream media reported the news.
It’s because nobody believes their trumped up bullshit anymore. Doesn’t matter, just like your vote. They’ll discover enough ballots at 3am again and the put the walking dead “president” back in office.
Yeah, no way that POS won on merit.
Trump lost on merit though
Trump lost on merit though Originally Posted by matchingmole
That's right. His merit scared the shit out of the Democrat Communist Party and they cheated to get Mr Potato Head Elected or should I say installed.
That's right. His merit scared the shit out of the Democrat Communist Party and they cheated to get Mr Potato Head Elected or should I say installed. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Lack of merit

First I've heard about the cheating.....any proof?

How could a Mr. Potato Head be elected or installed?
  • Tiny
  • 07-31-2023, 10:53 PM
Just how bad does a President have to be to be tied with a so called indicted man.

Biden is under water in every category and would be deeper in the hole if the main stream media reported the news. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Biden's slightly ahead of Trump in the Real Clear Politics polling average right now. They've been swapping the lead back and forth.

It's nuts. All the Democrats have to do is ditch Biden and nominate a moderate and they'll win. Or all the Republicans have to do is ditch Trump and nominate anybody with a pulse and they’ll come out on top. But both parties seem intent on nominating really bad candidates.

This is shaping up to be an epic battle of senile old men. OK, well, Trump may not be there quite yet, but just wait until 2028. And this isn’t going to be epic either. Biden will probably win big time. Democrats are pissed as hell and if Trump’s on the ballot they’ll show up to vote in huge numbers, more than you’d predict from the polls.
The op statement could easily be turned around after all the gop has accused Biden of. Pretty embarrassing to be tied with a zombie. Biden wins easily being the incumbent.
The op statement could easily be turned around after all the gop has accused Biden of. Pretty embarrassing to be tied with a zombie. Biden wins easily being the incumbent. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Biden somehow once held an approval rating in the mid to high 50s though it has dropped off considerably he is still over 40% and most polls have him beating Trump in a rematch or at least being close enough to make it a race. It is pretty embarrassing the Republicans have not produced a candidate that has enough support to unseat a buffoon of a President with enough scandal around him to disqualify most candidates.

But as they continue to cling to the unfounded belief the election was rigged. Court after court found no evidence of this and no information has been presented publicly proves otherwise. They stay married to this fairy tale in part because the events of Jan 6 look more heinous if the idea is that Trump was not actually defending himself against election fraud but in fact is a narcissist fueled by ego willing to do anything in order to claim victory.

We appear to be headed for a Presidential race filled with finger pointing, name calling, and accusations of misconduct. We the people continue to be asked to pick a side, contribute, and support a candidate. We are really just funding a border war between two parties that have lost sight of the goal and function of government.

My pronoun is American and I believe in freedom. I could not in good faith cast a vote for either man but if the choice is Biden vs anyone else then I will chose his opponent.
  • Vulva
  • 08-01-2023, 10:54 AM
It’s because nobody believes their trumped up bullshit anymore. Doesn’t matter, just like your vote. They’ll discover enough ballots at 3am again and the put the walking dead “president” back in office. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
BINGO we have a winner!
If Cum guzzling lying sack o' shit Trump was worth a damn...he would still be President.
The op statement could easily be turned around after all the gop has accused Biden of. Pretty embarrassing to be tied with a zombie. Biden wins easily being the incumbent. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Naw, wrong tonto
If Cum guzzling lying sack o' shit Trump was worth a damn...he would still be President. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Get back on topic and stop the futile attempt to hijack
It's embarrassing how the truth can be denied by some. Thing is. Trumpf may not even get or be eligible for the nomination. Biden leads in all credible polls
No it’s pathetic how some fail to grasp the Big Picture . Factually Bidens “lead” erodes by the second. Phony made up indictments just want pass muster.