Just a quick question

OK, sis chaps and shine are on a ban.

If you look at the Houston co-ed forums on the first page, you will see that try weakly has the last post in a great majority of the threads.

So, say try weakly gets banned, who will be the next poor OCD posting bastard that will take over his, sis chaps, and shines place?

Quoting Soul Man Ike (by the way, welcome back).
TryWeakly. You barely hanging on. I would cease with the nonsense if I were you
So you which one of your shandles did I offend ?

Some people dont like when I speak the truth UITB.... others do, which can be correlated to the thread viewcounts going UP when I post... the data is there.

But you keep implying that I am SC and SP... SMDH

(nice edit by the way)

what nonsense ? By bringing attention to what needs to be brought to attention ? see point number one above.

The 30 day bumping rule only applies to reviews...so if a thread gets closed it is because either

a) I hit a nerve with a shandle and they RTM something
b) I hit a nerve with a shandle.

So tell me, do you think its OK for people to spew out personal info in plain sight ?

edit: in rereading that other one, and your other recent posts it would seem that you are buds with that other guy...which explains the whole point of this thread.

amiright ?

If I get banned, your boy will pick back up, trust me.

And I mean all of this ^ in a non-confrontational kind of way...

One question though...would you care to explain WHY you think that I am SC/SP ?

And to answer your question... maybe the mods finally figured out a way to tie shandles together.. and since I am this one and only handle...and have extra time at the moment... is the reason that I am the last post.
DJ,

Are you OK with people disseminating personal information like what was done in the 4th-from-bottom post in this thread ?

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1200875