hypothetical scenario: early pops

I'd like responses from both hobbyists and providers.

Let's say you're a hobbyist. You've paid the provider for a half-hour session. You pop 5 minutes into the session. What do you do for the remaining 25 minutes?
Weep and curse
Go again?
  • grean
  • 01-19-2016, 02:12 PM
Empty your gun prior to the visit or make sure msog is included in the half hour rate.
I don't rush! We take our time. Popping within the first five minutes? Hell, we're still at first base making out !

Oftentimes when my Sex-Spidey senses let me know my lover is about to climax before expected, I back off a bit or switch positions.
Pop. Wine. Repeat.
Franky, it's why I usually opt for the bng. I'm easy like Sunday morning. But if it happens in a longer session, there's really nothing to do.
Get a nice, slow sensual massage and enjoy the rest of your session. If round 2 happens, great... if not, still allow yourself to a sensual experience that you leave feeling renewed and refreshed.

It will be easier to do it again if you're relaxed and not stressing it anyways.
Empty your gun prior to the visit or make sure msog is included in the half hour rate. Originally Posted by grean
OR answer the question as asked?

It happened in my younger days. The occasion I enjoyed best was a nice hot shower with her for most of the remaining time.
  • grean
  • 01-19-2016, 03:27 PM
If I'm paying for an hour of time and finish in 5-10 minutes I should also be able to take a 30 min poo at her Incall and raid her fridge. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Or...
  • M69
  • 01-19-2016, 03:30 PM
Some of the below:

1. Get a massage
2. Shower with her
3. Go again (if msog)
4. Cuddle
5. LFK/DFK
6. DATY
A nice back rub, pillow talk, try again... Or go home, or back to work

Back rub followed by makeout session and hopefully a second pop.

If it doesn't happen at least you still had a great time!

And this is why I have the couch session on my menu... :-)
I'd like responses from both hobbyists and providers.

Let's say you're a hobbyist. You've paid the provider for a half-hour session. You pop 5 minutes into the session. What do you do for the remaining 25 minutes? Originally Posted by tornado82
I dont understand the question. I've never run into this issue. lol now for an hour session, i usually just chill and chat. or maybe give it another go, depending on who im with.

My signature says it all.
Hypothetical...lol