How does a new member create trust with providers?

• xd9mm
  • 12-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Just curious b/c I found a gorgeous provider and I'd like prove that I'm NOT Charles Manson or anything. Haha.
Thanks,
Keith
this really bolongs in co-ed but if if you don't have references I would suggest joining p411 and when contacting her be polite and courteous and answer her questions in a nice manner so she doesn't feel uncomfortable and you can also search for providers who use the term "newbie friendly" in their ads

good luck and happy hobbying
It is all about developing some credibility.

See some of the newbie friendly ladies as suggested, right some reviews, post some comments showing what a nice, polite, educated person you are, don't be a troll, don't be an ass, etc. Eventually, you will be accepted in our little warped community here.

Also, not sure how well it works these days, but CHAT can be a place to make new friends.
YES , Chat is a great idea ! I go in alot and its always fun to learn about the new guys and gals ! Also, I am newbie friendly !
Please please please DON'T offer to meet for coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Give me your name, phone number, email, work number, address, and ss # and we can go from there bwahahha!

I don't know about anyone else, but full name and employment is the only way I will see a guy who does not have legit references, and I don't consider just any provider a valuable ref.
Please please please DON'T offer to meet for coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by HoneyRose
because?????
is this a general rule or just one for you??
I have never done the meet for coffee - drinks - etc. first approach. Not sure how this helps in the screening process other than insuring the person is not Attila the Hun or the Hunchback from Notre Dame. (OK, now instead of a NBA thread, we can start a NFA, No Freaks Allowed thread).

A lot of ladies suggest this as an ice breaker. I can see some advantages to making a session more relaxing, but to screen?

I can remember a lot of visits to a lair in Garland where I brought snacks, breakfast, lunch, etc., but that was after I was a regular there and knew where to find the plates, silverware, etc. All of my visits with ladies at restaurants, cafes, etc. were after we were already friends.
Rule #1: don't introduce yourself by saying, "I'm not Charles Manson!"
i thought rule # 1 was wash your ass
Declare you're the sole winner of a powerball lottery and want to shower some poor gal in clothes, jewelry and cash. Confess to premature ejaculation and a teeny weiner. Then watch your inbox light up like the 4th of July.
Talk about how much you love to golf.
And what a terrible housekeeper Squeaky is.
Chat is misleading, beware of the CHAT. Be diligent meet hobbyist that will accept newbies and build on that. I know, there are people I like to get with, but I was told that I needed reference
Give me your name, phone number, email, work number, address, cc# exp date w/pin, and ss # and we can go from there bwahahha! Originally Posted by London Rayne
lol

Please please please DON'T offer to meet for coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by HoneyRose
damn

YES , Chat is a great idea ! Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Can someone direct me to the CHAT ROOM?
It is all about developing some credibility. Originally Posted by tigercat
Ah shit . . . Really?