DATY & Storage Wars

So after traveling weekly to Dallas for more than a month I decided to get acquainted with one of the fine providers this city has to offer. I spent a couple weeks researching reviews, showcases, threads, etc. to try and find the perfect match. For me the huge musts were GFE/IOP so I based my choice off of reviews that seemed favorable. I narrowed things down and started PMs and chats with the lady I planned to meet.

Game night, everything starts out great. She shows up on time, better looking than her pictures and the cutest texas drawl y'all seem to have going on down here. Talked for probably 20 minutes just getting know each other before we started kissing and moved to the bed for some serious making out. Lot's of DFK and groping. After a bit different articles of clothing started to get removed and I as noticed there were no panties under the skirt, I headed south for some DATY.

Now like most guys I consider myself the greatest DATYer of all times. But I have noticed that it takes some time to find out how fast/slow, hard/soft, etc. my partner likes before my talents start to shine Any ways, I was working for maybe 10 minutes trying to dial in the right coordinates. Started getting positive feedback - moans and groans, grabbing the back of my head, etc. Then I looked up. Her head was turned watching TV. At first I thought maybe it was just a momentary thing but I checked back and sure enough, she was tuned in and watching the show.

For me, this really kind of killed things. I get what the "I" means in IOP but this was hard to get out of my head. I quit after this and she moved on to some BBBJ which was fine but at this point my mind was getting preoccupied with this turn of events. She got out the cover and started cowgirl. Being married and an extremely infrequent hobbyist I don't come into contact very often with condoms. The stars have to be well aligned or my penis panics and thinks he's getting asphyxiated

Needless to say, things didn't get better. We stopped this pretty quick and went back to making out but I could tell my head wasn't going to let this go so we wrapped things up.

Now i'm trying to figure out where to go from here. Clearly the problem is in my head, she was nothing but sweet regardless of what happened. My actions items so far are:

1) Eat better pussy
2) Turn off the TV when naked ladies are in my hotel room.

After this it gets a little less clear and I'm looking for some opinions. Do I:

1) See the same provider again and hope the familiarity helps things along?
2) Try and find someone similar but new and roll the dice?
3) Abandon this whole notion of IOP/GFE and just concentrate on something nasty?
4) Take a hiatus and come back to the hobby somewhere down the road.

Anyway, pretty long winded, but thanks for reading and chiming in if you care to.
Brandi is a hottie.
I would go with option # 2 and if all goes well, go back and try #1 again maybe that was just her fav show.

1) Eat better pussy
The donation is for her, the daty is for you.

2) Turn off the TV when naked ladies are in my hotel room.
A TV turned on in the room is never a good idea.

After this it gets a little less clear and I'm looking for some opinions. Do I:

1) See the same provider again and hope the familiarity helps things along?
What's the quote about making the same mistakes and expecting different results?
2) Try and find someone similar but new and roll the dice?
Always someone new, that's the attraction.
3) Abandon this whole notion of IOP/GFE and just concentrate on something nasty?
Research and good communication are essential; it IS your dime.
4) Take a hiatus and come back to the hobby somewhere down the road.
Live for now; there may not be a "down the road".
Anyway, pretty long winded, but thanks for reading and chiming in if you care to. Originally Posted by chibbwluvr
IMO
Did you watch TV while she gave you the BBBJ?
I heard your daty skills are overrated.

Just kidding,

I vote #3 but there are providers who have pretended to like me so there is hope.
The goal here is to seek pussy, not act like one.

A wise man said this once... I think it deserves to be repeated.
Go back to the drawing board, hun.
Maybe she was fantasizing about the characters in the show.

Most of us are clueless while we eat pussy. That is why I am always confused at the reaction I get when I chew.
Do not see her again. She disrespected you. Seeing her again only rewards her bad behavoir.
I'll be blunt... to watch TV during a session (unless you were of course, watching it together) is about as classless as it gets. Even if she thought you were the worst person on Earth, once she accepts that appointment, it is her RESPONSIBILITY to make that time together all about you-- not about the TV or the paint on the ceiling.
Turn off the TV.... and instead play some music that will help set the mood.
Maybe she was fantasizing about the characters in the show.

Most of us are clueless while we eat pussy. That is why I am always confused at the reaction I get when I chew. Originally Posted by pyramider
GREAT... NOW I have to clean up the mouthful of cereal I just spit all over the kitchen table. At least I was reading from my droid and don't have to clean out a keyboard...
Thanks to everyone for the replies here and the PMs. Definitely gave me some things to consider.
At least watch something both of you can enjoy.