Part ISO, Part Rant...

I didn't put this in the ISO forum because it's more than that. But I am looking for some new members for my hobby harem If mods see fit to move this post, I'm cool with that.

Here's a list of facts about me:

1) I *hate* drama. I never have nor will I ever disrespect a provider. If I didn't enjoy my session for one reason or another, I simply won't be back. I'll do my best to be nice and friendly and cordial during our time together, and that's the last you'll hear from me. I'll never be a problem for you the provider, that's just not who I am. I'll probably be the easiest client you see all month.

2) I don't write many reviews. If I feel like the provider really earned a positive (or negative) mark on her record I'll write one. But normally I just stay quiet. The number of my reviews is in no way a measure of my hobby experience or frequency of activity. The reviews I do are only of people that I'm confident cannot 'out' me personally or of people that I trust enough to keep private the information they do have. And, I never do it without the provider's permission.

3) I don't do p411. I just don't. Not looking for a thread about the pros and cons of p411... I just don't do it. I never have and I never will. I like to remain anonymous as much as possible and I will never ever voluntarily connect my personal info with an online presence that could come back to hurt me in any way. Trust me when I say that I know a /lot/ about online security and such... and no matter how much they promise to keep your info private and no matter how successful they have been in the past... I will never be a p411 customer.

4) I don't give references. Call me crazy, but I'm not a big fan of handing out a list of people I've broken the law with. It's not a good idea for my privacy's sake, and definitely not for that of the referred providers. I've been in this hobby longer than many providers have been legal. I'm the farthest thing from a 'newbie' that you can imagine... I'll meet you at a cafe or club something so you can get to know me first but I just will not provide references. You're welcome to read the reviews I have posted. If there is a 'customer review' section for providers to post in, then you're welcome to read that too and I guarantee that you'll never find a bad note about me because I'll never give a provider a reason to write one. That's as far as I'll go. Asking for my work phone number? LOL... no.

5) I will never, ever ask for BBFS. Even if we've known each other in the hobby for years... I don't want it. Even if you promise you're clean and are offering it to me free of charge... I'll pass. Sure, there's that occasional 30 seconds in the throws of passion and testosterone that my little head says "yes, let's do that!" but my bigger head will always prevail. I'm clean and I want to stay that way. There are just some things that are not worth the risk.

6) I like to have a short list of regular providers that I trust. I like to stick to that list, with the occasional thrill ride of an AMP or a 'session' in a strip club. Even then I have a 'less risky' list that I tend to stick with.

7) I don't spend a lot for my sessions. I'm far from cheap, but I will never ever pay $400 for a session. I'm easy to please, I'm -zero- drama, and I'm absolutely respectful (unless you ask for me not to be ). I think that means less worry and work for the provider, so I top out at $200 for an hour. Most of my regulars know I'm easy going and will give me a bit of a discount. I like that - I'm more likely to see you twice in a month for $150/hr than I am for $200/hr. That's $300 from me instead of $200... unless you're such a high-volume provider that your appointment book is completely full, that should be good for both of us. And if you're that high-volume you're probably not on my list anyway

8) I definitely have physical types that I prefer. No fake boobs. None at all. White or hispanic is my favorite. Somewhere between 25 and 40. I like tattoos... but I prefer the artistic kind. There's a big difference between a lady who makes her body her canvas and a girl who just gets a bunch of tattoos. Little or no ink is fine, too. I like my ladies with curves. Not fat rolls and a ton of cellulite, but anywhere between "fit" and "thick" is good with me. And no... fat is not the same thing as thick.

9) I /love/ a *real* massage. I don't mean a rub down, I don't mean FBSM. I mean a real therapeutic massage. I'm no bodybuilder, but I do have muscle, and it does get knotted up. A lady who can relieve that stress, then relieve some more... is my perfect provider

So, given those things about me... I wouldn't mind meeting a new provider or two for my preferred list of regulars. It seems like every provider out there now wants us to risk outing ourselves for the chance to spend our money with them. Perhaps it is simply the market and the world we now hobby in that has driven things to this point. I guess I'm more old school. I don't mind meeting in a public place in our street clothes to get to know each other first, at the provider's request. I fully understand and respect the provider's need for security but in my line of work anonymity is far more secure than verified personal information.

I've seen quite a few providers from eccie that (should they happen to read this) might respond and confirm what I'm saying. If that happens, that's fine. If that serves as a reference, then even better. Either way - are there any providers out there who like the idea of a regular, low-drama, easy-going client who will always treat them well? I'm not looking for love... I don't need a girlfriend... I just need a couple more friends who I get along with well and with whom I can share a mutually beneficial time every once in a while. If that sounds like you, please PM me!

edited to add: I'm in Denton. I prefer not to drive more than 30-45 minutes for a session and during the day is best for me. Hopefully that helps narrow it down for any ladies that might be interested
TL;DR:
UNDER $200
Prefer good massage skills
You don't give out references
Prefer fit to thick white or latina with no offensive ink
Within 45 mins from Denton

I hope you understand just your location radius narrows you down to quite a small pool, and a lot of ladies simply won't respond to someone who won't give a single reference. I understand that you have a long hobbying experience but I'm sure you also understand that a lot of people aren't willing to take the risk. And it's a pretty big risk.

With that said, I do wish you luck and hope you find what you seek!!!!
LOL..

No ref's and no fake boobs.

I'm out.
Yeah good luck with all that -_-
TL;DR:
UNDER $200
Prefer good massage skills
You don't give out references
Prefer fit to thick white or latina with no offensive ink
Within 45 mins from Denton

I hope you understand just your location radius narrows you down to quite a small pool, and a lot of ladies simply won't respond to someone who won't give a single reference. I understand that you have a long hobbying experience but I'm sure you also understand that a lot of people aren't willing to take the risk. And it's a pretty big risk.

With that said, I do wish you luck and hope you find what you seek!!!! Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
It's not a risk at all... it's the opposite. It means I'm not handing out your information to people I don't know. Risky is providing a list of known hobbyists to someone I've never met. It would be a pretty easy sting for LE to post up an ad demanding references, then call up each provider and ask them to admit guilt about themselves and the customer over the phone.

I have a few detailed reviews... I've been on eccie/aspd for almost 10 years. If that's not good enough, that's fine. I respect that many providers have their own idea of how to manage risk in this hobby and it's often different from mine. We can never bee 100% risk-free... but I deal with online security and risk every day professionally. I have my own rules that I will not violate. Just posting reviews is a bit out of my comfort zone... but hopefully it will help.

Also, i'm fine with $200, especially for a first date. I'll even go to $300 for an hour and a half of massage and fun. I'm just being honest about what I think is a fair rate and what fits into my budget. Having a nice, guaranteed low-stress session for $200-300 seems better than not having a session at all because the price is more than I can spend. I go out of my way to make sure I'm easy to deal with and the provider is happy. It's a win-win for me and my regulars.

To Jules - I'm sorry you feel that way. I have wanted to see you for a long time... maybe you will change your mind someday
What is the difference between writing reviews and giving out references?

You are writing a review detailng the date and activites of your visit along with how much you paid but giving that same reference is too risky? I am confused
at least with a review the details can only be read by someone with premium access, and I've gotten permission before writing the review. It's as close to a reference as I'm comfortable with and it might seem like a small distinction, but it does give me a little bit more anonymity. I'm not 100% comfortable with it, but I'm more comfortable with that than just handing over a list full of contact info to whoever asks.
I don't see the big issue with providing references to well known legit providers who are just trying to feel safe before meeting you vs writing a review in the public where the most important details are still visible to all.

I could easily contact the last two ladies you have seen and get a reference from them just by clicking on your public profile.

That's all
I guess it's a distinction between you getting the available information and doing with it what you will, and me providing a list... as a provider would it not be better for you for a provider to call you and ask for a reference saying "I saw a review from FBU with your name on it" than to say "FBU gave me your info"? If there's no difference, then why do providers want us to give them a list... why don't they just contact reviewed ladies for those references?

It may well be that I'm being too paranoid. Or not paranoid enough. I can say though, that it has always served me better to err on the side of paranoia. I'm not desperate for a session, I can call up a regular and have a great time this afternoon if I want to. If it takes a bit more work to get the ones I want on that regular list, then that's okay with me. This is where my comfort level is, good or bad. Hopefully you can understand that. Even if you find it irrational
Gotcha
For what it's worth I've had a couple of nice ladies contact me already from this post. I appreciate the support and I will be seeing at least one of you soon. If there is anyone else who would like to meet up and see if being part of my regular rotation would be right for the both of us, please let me know... I'm looking at you, Jules
Ftr, you need not give personal info to p411 to have an account. Two verified providers to vouch for you is enough. Just wanted to make that clear since you said you are risking your personal information by having a p411 account - you are not (nice how you said you didn't want to debate that statement considering it is false but I digress...)

If memory serves, you went on a similar "rant" a few months ago (without the specific iso part).
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=846249&highlight=

All this over not wanting to provide references and wanting to bash p411? Does anyone sense an agenda??? Why not just post a simple ISO?

Considering most of your reviews were of bp and amps, its hard to accept that safety, privacy and security are your main motivators for the rant portion of this threAD. Isn't asking the eccie ladies you have seen to post a reply here backing up your story even more of a provacy risk than p411 or the reference system???

"Hey ladies!! Vouch for me on this open thread visible to any and everyone but don't vouch for me one on one in a private pm - that shit is dangerous!"

Wtf????

I hope you connect with the type of gal your looking for but I still can't make sense of your continued need to bash p411 and the reference-system that most of the community uses and relies on. If you don't want to use it then don't. If you have a better idea then pitch it.
I have a few detailed reviews... I've been on eccie/aspd for almost 10 years. If that's not good enough, that's fine. I respect that many providers have their own idea of how to manage risk in this hobby and it's often different from mine. We can never bee 100% risk-free... but I deal with online security and risk every day professionally. I have my own rules that I will not violate. Just posting reviews is a bit out of my comfort zone... but hopefully it will help. Originally Posted by fatbaldugly
I totally understand. Personally, I would just post in ISO from now on since you did get some responses and I don't think this is an actual 'discussion'.
THN is absolutely correct about p411. Since I had provider refs I gave little info to join. About the same as ECCIE, e mail, dob etc.... Very little.
Ftr, you need not give personal info to p411 to have an account. Two verified providers to vouch for you is enough. Just wanted to make that clear since you said you are risking your personal information by having a p411 account - you are not (nice how you said you didn't want to debate that statement considering it is false but I digress...)

If memory serves, you went on a similar "rant" a few months ago (without the specific iso part).
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=846249&highlight=

All this over not wanting to provide references and wanting to bash p411? Does anyone sense an agenda??? Why not just post a simple ISO?

Considering most of your reviews were of bp and amps, its hard to accept that safety, privacy and security are your main motivators for the rant portion of this threAD. Isn't asking the eccie ladies you have seen to post a reply here backing up your story even more of a provacy risk than p411 or the reference system???

"Hey ladies!! Vouch for me on this open thread visible to any and everyone but don't vouch for me one on one in a private pm - that shit is dangerous!"

Wtf????

I hope you connect with the type of gal your looking for but I still can't make sense of your continued need to bash p411 and the reference-system that most of the community uses and relies on. If you don't want to use it then don't. If you have a better idea then pitch it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You're way off base. I have bashed nothing... but the other thread you're referring to spun way out of control by people making similar incorrect assumptions. I don't like drama, so I let that thread die. I'm not going to let this one go that same direction. My only "agenda" is meeting nice, safe providers who fit what I'm looking for and are of a similar mindset or at least willing to understand my comfort level.

I review the occasioanl amp and bp ad because I feel much more comfortable that they have no information of mine that can ever tie directly back to me personally. I don't review them all and I definitely don't visit them all. Offhand I can think of at least 5 eccie providers I've seen in the last 2 years who I did not review. Two of whom asked me to, but I decided not to... mainly because I like those ladies a lot but they just weren't my type. They definitely don't deserve anything that could be taken as negative on their records and I couldn't give anything too positive without being dishonest, so I just left it alone. Like I said, drama is not my thing.

I may need to re-evaluate my stance on reviews, references, and p411. But that's a process for me to handle, not for someone I've never met to bash and ridicule. You obviously don't see things the same way I do and that's fine... but I'll not be sucked into the argument you're trying to make happen.