Cancellation Excuses!

This is #2 behind "I'm seeing a cheaper provider"

Made me laugh when I saw this. You'd be surprised how often I hear this!
I cant imagine anybody canceling on you, but I guess it could happen.....if somebody got caught in a blizzard, or had to drive through a firestorm, or had to dodge an asteroid!......those would be only excuses I could see......edit to add.....cobble stone ice would count
Best excuse is no excuse. "Sorry, I gotta reschedule/cancel".

I once had a lady bump me several hours on a make-up date with the excuse she was getting her nails done. What she didn't know was the guy she was bumping me for had been asking me about her. If she had just ask nicely to reschedule and not insulted my intelligence I probably would've let it slide.
I had a concussion once and had to cancel, so I technically used this excuse once.
LMAO I have had to cancel before but never because I scheduled a cheaper provider it was because RL got in the way.
Haha Mr. Gambino I could listen to your compliments all day !

Seriously though, I've never met so many guys with headaches in such a short period of time!
"Your 75 threADs in the last 4 days got me so hot that I just went ahead and took care of myself."

Ever heard that one?
Just did. Why thank you!
Just did. Why thank you! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Well played.
Touche my friend.
Woooo~
  • L.A.
  • 02-05-2014, 04:11 PM
I've never cancelled on a provider....many probably wish I had.
I really must ask, do you hear an excuse "My head hurts" from the paying johns that come to see you or from John that you are dating/fucking in your personal life, I would think such an excuse is more probable from you dating/fucking John than from paying johns, all of whom could simply just not show up at all with no excuse needed.
Best excuse is no excuse. "Sorry, I gotta reschedule/cancel".

I once had a lady bump me several hours on a make-up date with the excuse she was getting her nails done. What she didn't know was the guy she was bumping me for had been asking me about her. If she had just ask nicely to reschedule and not insulted my intelligence I probably would've let it slide. Originally Posted by Hercules
Yes the hobby network at it's finest. Providers and hobbyist never know who knows who. It is best to cancel and reschedule when possible. I myself if I have to cancel best believe I will make it up at some point. That said I understand cancellations hurt the providers more so than us
Honestly, honsty helps.