TUMA

Guys I realize this Is not for everyone , but for those of us who may enjoy this service . Who is the best
I love it.
I love it. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
And it shows!

Kaylen is great at TUMA. BabyLee and EBG are excellent too.
I have been fortunate to enjoy this gift from several providers. For a lot of them, I think it is a ymmv activity and most of those probably do it for your pleasure, not their own. However, two that come to mind that seem to enjoy it as much as I do are Aliesha and Anhellica. I get the impression, with them, you would have to ask them not to.
But are you the best?
Guys I realize this Is not for everyone , but for those of us who may enjoy this service . Who is the best Originally Posted by Trane73
Mary Poppins, Chaz and Genie are all top notch salad tossers
  • HDnTX
  • 02-12-2014, 05:13 AM
I'll second the vote for Chaz
Stupid question, but do the providers expect your ass to be shaved when you ask for this?
Stupid question, but do the providers expect your ass to be shaved when you ask for this? Originally Posted by HEADKNOCKER
I didn't! But I did prepare! Anytime any type of ass play is involved on either side, you must come prepared.
<<<<< Must see Kaylen......
Up her shaved ass, yes. Up my ass, no. I don't shave there.
Italiana Princess is the best...
  • Gbfsl
  • 02-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Some of my favorites at TUMA include Kendell4U, Laura Lynn, Vivian Rose, Asian Champaign, Miki. Several have mentioned they appreciate me being shaved . I have never asked for it. It is always just given. But one of my favorite activities. I do shave balls and ass just to be extra clean.
I lick it all baby. very sloppy and wet
<<<<< Must see Kaylen...... Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
Man I don't know how some of you guys do it. I'm fairly young, I've always been in pretty good shape, no belly to speak of, and I think it would be impossible for me to manipulate my body around or down or however the hell ya do it to shave the crack of my ass. Yea I can hit the taint no problem, but to spread the cheeks and be able to run a razor right down the middle main street, with all the different angles to get in the nooks would be difficult. And if I was packin an extra 50 lbs or so, there's no way. I would have to have some help.

There's an idea. Would it be odd to ask a lady to help out with a little manscaping and make the ole ass crack slick as a whistle?

And wouldn't that itch to no end growing back?