real name or "just call me Bob"

Fellas, for the most part which is it?

For conversations sake, say your sitting up the appointment on the phone or she's already in the room, do you give her your real first name or do u shoot her a line of BS?

I'm just wondering here, I mean, some of us have some pretty fucked up handles that don't really jive well in conversation.

For conversations sake, say your sitting up the appointment on the phone or she's already in the room, do you give her your real first name or do u shoot her a line of BS?

I'm just wondering here, I mean, some of us have some pretty fucked up handles that don't really jive well in conversation. Originally Posted by TravTech79
Just use your P411 ID...real or imaginary...depending on your advanced planning in becoming verified...once established, you're stuck with it, or you start over...
One lady's perspective, I've had guys actually get upset when I've called them their hobby handle names. "That's not my real name..." Of course, that's only possible to do when a feasible name is used in a handle, anyway. I'm not ever going to call you 'BigDaddy.' Unless you want giggling to be on the menu. Lol

If you do use a pseudonym, make sure you're consistent or it could cause problems with screening.
I'm not ever going to call you 'BigDaddy.' Unless you want giggling to be on the menu. Lol
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yeah.....BigDaddy was taken.....and I had my little heart set on it too.

I'm just wondering here, I mean, some of us have some pretty fucked up handles that don't really jive well in conversation. Originally Posted by TravTech79

Make up a hobby name and stick with it. Never under any circumstances let a hooker know your real name.
I like to call everyone Bill if it doesn't bother them. Nothing fancy, just plain old Bill.
I'd like to be called Captain Awesome, if that's cool with everyone else.
I'd like to called Captain Awesome, if that's cool with everyone else. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Can I just call you Bill?
You can call me Bill.
Can I just call you Bill? Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Compromise? Captain Bill Awesome? Thx. Ha
Lol don't you guys wanna know why I prefer to call everyone Bill?
Lol don't you guys wanna know why I prefer to call everyone Bill? Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
If you call me Bill, you're getting the paddle.

Ps, I LOVE the new avatar, Trav! Funny stuff!
Lol don't you guys wanna know why I prefer to call everyone Bill? Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

I hesitated to ask, but I am curious actually.
I hesitated to ask, but I am curious actually. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
You know... Bill, light bill, water bill, gas bill, phone bill!!! Lol
10-4, I told you I wasn't too bright. $100 bill too perhaps?

You know... Bill, light bill, water bill, gas bill, phone bill!!! Lol Originally Posted by Trinity Kane