Luxury?

Anybody have information on what’s going on with Luxury?
Hopefully everything is fine, apparently they have a new number. If anyone knows please respond
Bali, ny, now maybe lux.

I wonder if there is a war ? Looking at these promoters here, my guess is there is war (just like war between promoters). This could be bad for us.
  • Quark
  • 08-28-2019, 06:45 AM
Bali, ny, now maybe lux.

I wonder if there is a war ? Looking at these promoters here, my guess is there is war (just like war between promoters). This could be bad for us. Originally Posted by cavmen
More useless speculation? Please stop and wait for actual information.
More useless speculation? Please stop and wait for actual information. Originally Posted by Quark
Speculation? Yes it is
Useless? No

Will wait for actual info
All I know is it’s not looking good. No answer for 2 days and it for sure was not open yesterday but I gotta believe someone would know something if it had been raided. It’s encouraging that someone claims they got an answer and they gave them a new number but that number gets no answer either.
holding my breath...
aftershocks from Bali?
I believe the new phone number is: 682-804-1922
  • Quark
  • 08-28-2019, 04:46 PM
Trippy, you posted you got through to Luxury. Please tell us what you learned.
I hate to admit that Cavman is definitely a handle of Peter Ebola IMHO. How can one live so much with the “sky is falling” mentality. Just when you think the dude can not fall to the lowest level...he creates a new one!!!
All I learned was that Sia had moved to a new location. I didn’t inquire further but I assume they’re back open. Also it was the old number not the new one.
I heard through the grapevine totally unconfirmed. That they were going to be reopening 9-1.
I hate to admit that Cavman is definitely a handle of Peter Ebola IMHO. How can one live so much with the “sky is falling” mentality. Just when you think the dude can not fall to the lowest level...he creates a new one!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Ok, whatever “KingBlue” say
Now can someone other then “KingBlue” tell me who Peter Ebola is? Hope he is a cool guy. By the way, this is 2nd or 3rd ID ghost and his followers/handles accused me of. LOL
I heard through the grapevine totally unconfirmed. That they were going to be reopening 9-1. Originally Posted by Goose2u
Cool. I hope kiss will be there. I ended up visiting Blue (thanks to ghost) and GT because they were closed

by the way ghost never showed up and lose his free session from me. Saved me $$. (He probably get promoter discount anyway)