Encounter: Excellent Emma at Lux

• tom-s
  • 02-17-2020, 02:23 PM
Date: 1/25/2020
Name: Emma
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, B2B, TUMA, BLS/BBBJ/DT, BFS CG, DATY (raised?), MISH, CG to RCG, CIP drip, Convo
Hair Length and Color: Long beautiful hair (still wet from morning shower)
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Average height and great body. Beautiful long hair. She has these cute feet that are hard-angled due to high heels, never seen that and assured her I would love to suck them next time. Very pretty eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
fascinating review! you were really enchanted with Emma.. kind of obvious why.. couple of comments/questions..

• tom-s
  • 02-18-2020, 09:06 AM
fascinating review! you were really enchanted with Emma.. kind of obvious why.. couple of comments/questions.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You are one of my trusted souls here!

//^\\
\\-//
.\_/

She raised her hips the same way with me, when I went down on her. She wanted my tongue on her pussy opening, not her clit. I have never had that happen before. See my review of her.
  • tom-s
  • 02-18-2020, 10:56 PM
She raised her hips the same way with me, when I went down on her. She wanted my tongue on her pussy opening, not her clit. I have never had that happen before. See my review of her. Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Thanks. Now I know. So new and surprising.
You are one of my trusted souls here! Originally Posted by tom-s
thanks tom-s!

about that Daty…

that is a hot description..
I want to try that position with Emma, I know she is delicious in the 69 position