URL / Website: https://kansas-city.skipthegames.com...y/824873846746
City: Overland Park
State: Kansas
Address: Overland Park
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: Brunette mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful body and a great smile. She has a nice boobs and ass. She’s 5’7 petite and has curves in all the right places. She’s very nice and willing to make you feel comfortable and relaxed.
Recommendation: Yes
  • 123a
  • 08-30-2021, 05:13 PM
Her areolas look incredible.
thank you for placing your first review on this site although you might want to check out this
for review writing

If you like you can PM me more details and I'll put it in the review for you
I have to admit her pictures get better and better. I saw her a year ago and there was some baby damage etc. has her body firmed up a little?
I have to admit her pictures get better and better. I saw her a year ago and there was some baby damage etc. has her body firmed up a little? Originally Posted by Juanpancho
BD either goes away fairly quickly, or it never does. Filters hide a lot. I'd be more worried about saggy tits.
I have to admit her pictures get better and better. I saw her a year ago and there was some baby damage etc. has her body firmed up a little? Originally Posted by Juanpancho
You obviously don't know how the human body works.
Baby damage doesn't go away with time. Stretch marks are with you for life! Unless you pay the big bucks and get lazer treatments, but we all know she's not about to waste her money on looking better when she can just keep applying smoothing/smudging filters to her pics to give the illusion of smooth skin.
Sounds like a workout at the gym. A "message" a shower and a cold beverage?
Shes pretty though. If i had to choose id rather have a pretty face on an imperfect body than the other way around.