Date: 050524
Name: Nana Green Light
Phone: NA
Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch
Activities: Greeting, LFK, shower, BBBJ, cowgirl, scissor, doggie, surfboard, mish, boom.
Hair Length and Color: black, past shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: beautiful Korean lady. C cup. dressed in lingere. Nice smile. playful
Recommendation: Yes
Good to know she is back. GL is a very dependable agency.
Have the stings mostly ended? For a while, the studios were getting hit by LE pretty hard and I’d hate to get caught up in one.
Just my two cents, and a big surprize here, of the two I will select Nana.
Have the stings mostly ended? Originally Posted by CatServant
Only for those who apply antiseptic cream.
I'm a regular of Nana and have not heard back from them this whole week. I wonder what's been going on there. Anyone also not getting texts back?
I have been responded to promptly earlier this week, and today.
They're here not sure why they're not responding to you
Nana may be in her 40’s or 50’s but when she F’s you she feels like an 18 yr old because of how she kisses , sucks and creams all over your pecker . She’s a lady in the streets but an all freak in the sheets.
Has anybody seen her in that gold fish net dress ?
Has anybody seen her in that gold fish net dress ? Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
She looked killer in that dress when I saw her last weekend.
Nana was in late 30’s early 40’s when I saw her. Beginning of her career in Dallas. I believe she is still cute but I am sure her age can’t be mistaken. I am sure she can fuck better with experience.
Look like GL got new promoters. So how much are you getting paid? Previous ones got $1k a month for promoting and another $K for having their name on APT units. Oh and fare for cab service.
wtf u posting the same post on a different review for?
Get some help. You have paranoia.