Anyone willing to give a ride

Hey....I'm without a car right now and was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me a ride down south off slaughter lane. I live north (parmer and 35 area-yes i know far). I would need a ride there and back..its not hobby related. I can offer $20 bucks for the ride there and back, sorry i know its not alot but its all i can offer right now. It will be just a quick errand to and from no waiting or anything. Thanks in advance.....
You make more money than I do but cant afford a car nor more than 20 bucks for a ride like that?

www.capmetro.org
You make more money than I do but cant afford a car nor more than 20 bucks for a ride like that?

www.capmetro.org Originally Posted by Jagermonster

She just started give her a break......

However I do know tons of High volume ladies who bank and have no money hmmmm wonder where it all NOSE oh I mean GOES! TRUE STORY!
Yep, all those $20 bills just seem to blow away.
  • Toyz
  • 06-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Sweetie...offer a BJ and someone will take u up on it.
Car2go is a good option and always available. AND... it's in a lot of the bigger cities.
car2go is extremely expensive. Im pretty sure she traded her services for a ride, I surely wouldve done that for her.
Yep, all those $20 bills just seem to blow away. Originally Posted by sean rider
yep sad but true
car2go is extremely expensive. Im pretty sure she traded her services for a ride, I surely wouldve done that for her. Originally Posted by Jagermonster
WOW, if Car 2 go is "expensive" someone is in the wrong hobby.
Enterprise is the way to go for me if I need to rent a car. Car2go is only good if youre an old lady who just needs to drive short trips to HEB or whatever.
Enterprise is the way to go for me if I need to rent a car. Car2go is only good if youre an old lady who just needs to drive short trips to HEB or whatever. Originally Posted by Jagermonster
Or to drive down town and not have to worry about parking, or damage to MY car IF I DO find a spot.. Hmm, I'll have to go ck, maybe I AM and old lady, I DO live near an HEB.. or whatever.
She is cute, I would have given her a ride... A day late and a dollar short it my life's story.