"Breaking Up" with a stripper, provider, AMP girl, etc.

Sometimes I get tired of seeing the same girl, and some of them are really sweet and treat me extremely well. Some have offered OTC sex, meetups, dinners, etc. I really like them, and feel bad about wanting to move on because in the beginning, it is nice to be accepted.

However, then I get bored and see some other incredibly sexy little beauty and want to get together with her. I'd like a way to not feel like I have insulted the girl who has treated me well since I'm not insulting her. I don't want to ghost them because that seems like a cowardly way out.

Usually, I just tell them I'm an asshole, which is true, but even that hurts their feelings.

What do you guys do?
Tell her u are broke.
I didn't realize this was a dating site.
Lol, brilliant, about being broke.
Don’t cross the line of provider client relationship. That will solve a whole lot of issues.
Keep in good standing with a few to use as references. Basically keep them in your rotation at some point and they won’t mind you using them to see that sexy new beauty. Lots of guys have been name dropping my name since a friend of mine joined this site. I don’t mind.

If a guy is memorable and most are with a phone number at the very least. I’ll vouch for him about 6 months sometimes more if him and I stay in somewhat regular communication.
Don’t cross the line of provider client relationship. That will solve a whole lot of issues.
Keep in good standing with a few to use as references. Basically keep them in your rotation at some point and they won’t mind you using them to see that sexy new beauty. Lots of guys have been name dropping my name since a friend of mine joined this site. I don’t mind.

If a guy is memorable and most are with a phone number at the very least. I’ll vouch for him about 6 months sometimes more if him and I stay in somewhat regular communication. Originally Posted by Analeese
Well, I don't cross the line and I think that makes them like me even more - some sort of psychology about that but I'm not really pursuing them at all. I just want to see them as a trick for awhile and move on.

I only use one girl I really like for my references, and she's cool with that aspect of the deal. Since she is "taken" we only see each other occasionally.

Thanks for your reply.
I didn't realize this was a dating site. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Neither did I at first.
Well, I don't cross the line and I think that makes them like me even more - some sort of psychology about that but I'm not really pursuing them at all. I just want to see them as a trick for awhile and move on.

I only use one girl I really like for my references, and she's cool with that aspect of the deal. Since she is "taken" we only see each other occasionally.

Thanks for your reply. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Then I would just say keep paying them to go away. Block them til you want to see them again . Don’t entertain any texts that aren’t you setting something up when you want to.

I have my favorites too. But would totally understand them wanting to move on. No need to even tell me honestly.

Interesting topic. Thanks for posting it.
Don't make the mistake of thinking that she values you for anything for than the revenue stream you provide. You are as replaceable to her -- actually, moreso -- as she is to you.

If you insist on "breaking up," just don't call her. Nine times out of 10, you'll not hear from her again (see first paragraph). If she contacts you and asks where you've been, then tell her you're an asshole, or that you're broke, or whatever.

I'm reminded of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWGpGUUB2lY

If a guy is memorable and most are with a phone number at the very least. I’ll vouch for him about 6 months sometimes more if him and I stay in somewhat regular communication. Originally Posted by Analeese
Cough... cough...
Ok, I'll get to the quote in a second... lol.

First off, Fred it looks like you're encounters were at an AMP, and I think that could be an issue (I've never been to one) But, I can imagine - you go there, and see a different girl and the other is like "WTF? You didn't like it anymore?" So the obvious question for me is "Can't you go to a different AMP?" and how would they even know? (But again, I'm honest about times I'm ignorant... this is one. You might need advice from someone who frequents AMPS)

On to the quote. "Crossing that line" creates a TON of issues...or not. Some of my best friends, the people I hold dearest to my heart are Providers whom I no longer see, but the friendship and bond remains.

It's a weird world; and I personally have a hard time even selecting a Provider for "wiki-wiki" that I wouldn't want to be friends with later. (If I don't like them as a person, my attraction level goes to zero - no matter how hot they are.)

So, "who's to say"? You don't have to throw out the baby with the bath water... If you like them as a person, but aren't interested in a long term relationship... I think (due to the nature of the job, they won't be too hurt). and, if they are ok with it (no stalking, Fred!)... go for it.

Just remember, as many point out - this isn't a dating site. If you're here looking specifically for long term relationships, you'll end up sadly disappointed. Walking away from a Provider is "The Norm"... everybody knows this.

But, if you meet some long-term friends along the way, don't sweat it.

I'm sure they don't come to you and ask if it's ok to see "another client". lol
I’m pretty sure you don’t have to break up with anybody. Do what she does...:go to the next and forget about it
Broke work every time,
If not if that old song "50 ways to leave your lover" should have some clues !!!
She's not only providing to you, is she? So what's the difference? You enjoying other providers is no different than her providing to others. That's the whole point of this. Sure, she would prefer you spend your money with her, but there's nothing to feel bad about when you don't. You don't even have to discuss it at all. Just do your thing.

I'm very nice to the providers I see, have a great time with them, and most of them give me very nice references when I need it. But then I go and see someone else, whatever my taste is at that particular time... what I'm looking for changes... age, size, ethnicity, activities, etc... so I find what looks good to me today. Then when I feel like seeing someone I've already seen again, I do, and it's great to reconnect and enjoy time with them again. Nothing to feel guilty about at all.
  • BLM69
  • 09-25-2018, 08:29 AM
The broke excuse works every time, they're reaching out to you and every trick in her phone for $