Rough start

Can someone please tell me how to get through thus rough patch I'm going threw starting here it's not been so easy for me
Can someone please tell me how to get through thus rough patch I'm going threw starting here it's not been so easy for me Originally Posted by Scarlett Fox
I'm sorry it's been rough sweetheart! Can you be more specific about what's going on?
Simply Put, yet not so simple, just don't make this harder than it needs to be and make it easy on yourself and the guys. If you do, all will be ok, if not, you'll flounder.

1. DFW ECCIE has around 700+ Providers all competing for our almighty $$$
2. Add a little over or under a thousand + more providers on other sites. Lt's not forget the ladies who travel to Texas during the holidays because let's face it, Texas is awesome all times of the year.
3. Be creative with your showcase and Updates (within the site guidelines of course)
4. It's the beginning of the Holiday Shopping Season. You want guys to see you so you can buy gifts for your family just like all the other gals, and let's not forget their pimps. Bless their pee pickin' little black hearts. They need $$ for their family(ies) too.
5. The guys/Hobbiests/ your clientelle want & need their money for their families. Depending on how black their hearts are, they would prefer to buy their family gifts before yours. You Hubby, kids, etc are not their top priority.

Just be patient.
Put the feelers out there.
Try to NOT go crazy with any threADs. Teebow knows we have enough "Look at Me" Look at Me" "How do you like my new Pics"(even though they are the same pics they tried to woo us with last time Post whores that'll threAD until they can't threAD no more.

Have fun, be safe, find creative avenues and watch out for the bad guys, especially B Three. She'll tempt you into her Gingerbread house with promises of cookies she bakes herself. It's a trap. And I'll fall for it again.
AG gave great info. Just post in the ladies only areas if you are having specific issues. We are there to help.
especially B Three. She'll tempt you into her Gingerbread house with promises of cookies she bakes herself. L. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
This is all I am here for. I need some of these... the only cookies I seem to bake is the ones that say “please place two inches apart and bake for 13-15 mins” they are still very good. I just need some homemade cookies! B Three!!!! Help a woman out!
It's all about marketing yourself. I would say post more pictures without any type of Instagram filters. I've also seen other providers offer review special pricing.
I'm sure things will get better, dear..

For some starting off could be rough, but stick to it, and things will get better I promise..
Scarlett; please PM me with any questions at all. I'm a lady of leisure now and I have lots of time!
Holidays can be a slow time ...gotta have regulars and know how to use this site to your advantage
You might want to find out what is allowed in your signature line and put that info there. I think only guys with PA can see it, so you may not be aware of what other ladies put there. It can be helpful for those guys. I'm not sure if the rules allow putting an example out in the clear, but maybe one of the ladies here will share with you what they put there.
I'm sure things will get better, dear..

For some starting off could be rough, but stick to it, and things will get better I promise.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OO9LloDSJo

4 "yes" reviews out of 4, already.. looks like a good start to me. of course, I can be facile, your definition of "rough start" may have nothing to do with reviews.
Get more exposure to maximize your client base. Use techniques that stand out from the rest. Try to get yourself established. Run a few specials and promotional offers. Give customers a reason to come see you and why you would be a better provider than other providers. Keep your pictures and info up to date. Networking is a really good tool to use. Be organized and have your scheduling in order.
  • dgc92
  • 11-21-2018, 07:55 PM
Like AG said, you're competing against 700 other girls. DFW is an awful place to be a provider, but an awesome place to be a client.
So no one is gonna give me the cookie recipe ... grrrrr
Supply and Demand is your friend.
If, your rates are above market average the demand goes down and lower priced providers, regulars,and high demand providers will take your customers. Think about when you go shopping, if a good you like is more expensive you will look for an alternative or not buy the good.