Sporting Events

I'm curious which guys and providers have done dates at Rangers, Mavs, Stars,Nelson, Colonial or NASCAR ???

I get great tickets often, but have never taken a provider.

What do the providers say?? Like it??

Guys who've taken a provider, how did it work out??
I have gone to a Stars game a few years ago. Fun time, not appropriate for a first meeting however. Made arrangements well in advance, and it was a great time.
I think these are always fun
I have gone to a Stars game a few years ago. Fun time, not appropriate for a first meeting however. Made arrangements well in advance, and it was a great time. Originally Posted by Big Daddy Moose
Being a huge sports fan (Rangers, Stars, & Golf) I have been on 3 of these. It was great. But I do agree with Big Daddy Moose on his above statement.
I agree that it would be better suited for an ATF or regular. So I'm curious as to how to handle fees, OTC time etc.

Plus trying to get a feel for who enjoys the sports do I can develop a few regulars from which to draw for a given event.

So let me hear from you girls. Who wants to wrap their lips around a BoomStick!!! Lol
I have wondered the same things with concerts as I get tickets to several but have never taken one of the fine ladies. Will keep an eye on this thread.
This is mostly (maybe entirely) to the guys: it can be a tricky thing, guys, if you're looking for OTC time at a sporting event. You're gonna have to develop a sense of trust between yourself and the provider beforehand, with the lady in question being comfortable that you won't turn the "date" into something more than it really is in your own mind. They don't need that, but they get it all the time. But, once that sense of trust is established, it is possible to be friends with a provider and go to a game without paying for 3 or 4 hours of somebody's time. But even then, it will always be an atypical "friendship" and you must be mindful of that.

As always, YMMV, and I think it would be rude (and not nearly as much fun) if you didn't plan on purchasing an hour of time after the game. If the Rangers, Mavs, Cowboys, or Stars score, then so should you. It's the best time you'll ever have doing the "polite" thing.
Clearly. You would arrange BCD time for before, during(lol) or after the event. Plus, I would want a provider in my own demographic. Wouldn't wanna take a 18 year old provider if you are a 40 year old.
I have done both events with a provider-friend where BCD time occurred and several where non occurred. Some ladies cater to being a companion to these type of events but that is not what I am looking to do. Just a relaxing night out with no strings attached.
What if she wants to do unspeakable things to you by the 17th hole? Or if gets drunck and wants to ride the Zamboni?
I've been a couple of times - great fun - but for me a big investment.

A regular would be best IMHO - it would be easiest to discuss the quid pro quo with someone who was comfortable with you... this is a business, and when expectations aren't equal - that's the train wreck.

Some girls will go and fuck you silly for nothing beyond the ticket. Some will get enraged if you start making noise about BCD unless you have their fee in hand - sometimes more than just the hour of BCD too - some would like compensation for the whole time.
I purchased a suite at Cowboys Stadium with a business partner two years ago, its great and so comfy, but almost impossible to have any privacy in there, and with my luck one of the camera guys would spot us and we would end up on the big screen there, and well seeing me in public doing anything sexual would scar most people for life.
durango, that would get me to go a Cowboys game...definitely.
There wouldn't a play in the game that would get a louder cheer from the fans.
You have never seen me naked, I dont think the fans would cheer, be more of a nonstop belly laugh.
I think doing anything outside of the bedroom is always fun with the right client. Ive done dinner dates,sporting events,even did a three day trip to Cali to enjoy wine tasting with a client. I think its all about the connection/relationship that you have between you and the provider. But I do not stress enough that as a client you NEED to discuss whether she is on the clock or off when it comes to anything outside of the bedroom. Ive heard sooooo many stories where clients will take a provider out and at the end of the night she's wondering why your not giving her her donation. I think its always best to know upfront what you both expect vs possibly getting into an argument and ruining that relationship. Thats just my 2 cents!