missing and flaked EXITSPORTS!!!

exitsports called for appt, came without donation and left... went out for food, said he'd brb but no call, no text for an hour (mind u) i had a tight schedule for others who were doin as hobby is supposed to be done, then told me to chill on calling bc he was 'out eating' ...sorry guys but im irritated as all hell...
sorry exitsports but this is not how the hobby goes!!!
Goes both ways.

My Plan A, B, and C all disappeared/cancelled on me tonight for various reasons.
ouch that sux, sorry babe... i guess today has been bad for everyone
He showed up without any money? I wonder if he decided to back out of the appointment and used this as an excuse. Either way, what a douche bag.
  • amora
  • 06-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Sounds like he did change his mind for some reason...
  • zebra
  • 06-03-2012, 09:38 PM
DUDE SHOWS UP WITHOUT DONATION ? SOUNDS LIKE HE WASNT A SERIOUS PLAYER TO START WITH.

THIS PRICK HAS GOT TO REALIZE LADIES HAVE TIGHT SCHEDULES, AINT GOT TIME FOR WANT-A-BE'S AND TIME WASTERS....

ASK FOR APPT, REFERENCES, SHOW UP ON TIME, BE SHOWER FRESH, DO YOUR THING, LEAVE AND GO HOME WITH A BIG SMILE ON YOUR FACE.....

AND WE GOT PRICKS LIKE HIM
Exitsports: http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=28

no posts. NOT a premium member. a lurker for 2 years.

Maybe he hasn't pulled the trigger yet and chickened out.
Or a future stalker?
We will probably never know.

what is clear is that you need to improve your screening, Tiff.

REFERENCES are the best tool. Used in conjunction with other tools like P411 and some info lookup services.

From what you have told us, this caller may not have even been exitsports.

Prostitutes are 40 times more likely to be murdered than a non-working girl. The quick buck is not worth the risk of not properly screening.

Be smart and protect that pretty little ass of yours, please.
Tiff...could have been worse...SCREEN, BABY, SCREEN.
We don't want no harm to that ass or those legs.....mmmmmm.
  • Colby
  • 06-04-2012, 07:32 AM
ANY research on this guy...and you would have ran like the wind!! Screen Tiff....you my FAV in chat btw You are REAL and make me laugh!

Now...go have another jello shit..oops shot ON ME!!!
check the info share department... i posted similar alert on him months ago.. WIth GREAT REFERENCES.... he's an ass... he says hes out of the game.. but apparently not.. he owes me for a service... but has yet to pay...

he never will...

he's a player of sports for sure.. dash and run.... lol
+1 to the above.
I guess it's Monday. Hang in there everyone.
Be safe.