Thought I would give my side of the story...since there is always 2...

This is regarding a review on me : Bad Time with Mercianna by
tyrion23.
I wanted to at least tell my side of the story...since I am sure that I am being painted in a negative manner. We agreed to do the session, I told him that I would bring several hot outfits to model and also bring toys and some sexy music to do a strip tease....
I get totally lost because he gave me the wrong directions and that ends up making the session an hour late. He had to come get me because I had become utterly turned around and confused...since I do not know Tarrant County in the slightest. We arrive at his place....He compliments me on how cute I am I ask him if I could smoke a cigarette outside and we could chat a minute...he agrees and then we come in and I ask him to pick out one of my sexy outfits to put on....I tell him I brought some music to do him a dance...he takes my iPhone and puts it on the player .... I admit I have some odd taste in music ...I listen to a lot of brutal dubstep , tribal, cumbias columbianas and reggaeton. That was not what I was planning on dancing to...I had Principles of Lust by Enigma, Erotica and Justify My Love by Madonna, Baby did a Bad Bad Thing by Chris Isaak, Rude Boy by Rihannon and Criminal by Fiona Apple. Since he just put on my playlist and not the songs I had made into a playlist to be a sexy strip tease...I'm sure he wasn't impressed with my eclectic taste.
I was in the bathroom changing into my outfit...a hot black and white t back with matching bra and corsette and matching stockings ... He knocks on the door a moment after I'd gone in to change and asks me if I'm Ok...I say yes just getting sexy...be out in one second....I walk out ready to take care of business and have a good time and a few drinks and to my shock he tells me that it isn't going to work out...that the music etc...he just wasn't feeling it and that we weren't compatible...I was totally shocked. I didn't know what I had done wrong....I showed up looking my absolute best...makeup and hair perfedt, in a figure flattering outfit and sexy stiletto sandals...line up the back stockings....I looked the picture of sexy yet elegant. I was ready and willing to give him the night of his life....I was speechless...He tells me that I can keep the $$$$ plus the gas money and starts rushing me out the door....I didn't know what to say I asked him what I did wrong and I know that I am not unattractive...No Explanation...He rushes me out and closes the garage door in my face. My feelilngs were very hurt and I felt insulted for no reason. I did not find it fair at all. In fact all I could think was what a freaking flake.
I'm driving back home and I receive a text message stating " You kept my $ so I wrote a bad review on you. Just wanted to let you Know. Oh and Fuck you that you drove away with an extra $ of my money if you do contest my review I will respond." Uh....excuse me...he told me I could keep $$$$ and then literally shoved me out the door and shut the garage door in my face....So I thought I should leave....I was treated totally unfairly by this flake. He had no reason to cancel the appointment. I was late because of his faulty and misleading directions. I was in a great mood and ready to have fun with him...I couldn't believe he treated me so coldly then turned around without even giving me a chance and wrote an ugly hateful and vindictive untruthful review on me. Like a spoiled child. If he would have called me I would have gladly given him back his $. No problem....He didn't give me a chance.
Well that's my side....Take it how you want it but it is the absolute truth.
Just one quick question: why didn't you just punch his address into your iPhone and have it talk you to the destination? I can't go into much detail without revealing ROS, but it seems this appointment was doomed from the start when you showed up late.
Just to be clear, he didn't cancel the appointment. He still paid you. He decided not to go through with it but still gave you $400. That was very generous of him. I'm sure he felt worse about the situation then you. I have only heard your side of the story and I still think he's the one who got screwed.
tyrions review seemed to be a very fair accounting of what happened, without harshly criticizing the OP. In fact, in a subsequent post he mentioned the OP offered to rectify a $ problem area. Not defending, just saying there are three sides to every story.
  • Gio
  • 06-02-2012, 09:12 AM
A negative/bad review is just that. You can not make everyone happy. However, he is a gentleman for covering his dues and commitment to you. He is entitled to give you a No for his experience with you, regardless of how you feel. And you as a professional, should have picked/sense the chemistry turning sour. Good providers know how to make it par when this happens before we/they leave, and before it hits the board/community.
He paid $$$$ to watch you smoke a cigarette, hear your iphone playlist and watch you change clothes?
There's not a lot of difference between the 2 "sides" of the story. In fact, the only substantive difference I see is that one compresses time and the other expands it.

In the end, the guy paid major bucks to get someone to leave. That much is made loud and clear by both accounts. Derive what you may from that.
He paid $$$$ to watch you smoke a cigarette, hear your iphone playlist and watch you change clothes?

.... and for the drive.

.... and for the drive. Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana
I will drive to Tyrion's house, smoke cigarettes, and play my ipod for less. I guarantee he will not want to have sex with me, either, so he might as well save a few bucks and call me the next time he gets the urge to take a chance on a risky proposition. But I will not change clothes for him. A boy has to draw the line somewhere.
Whatever...This board loves to nit pick. First of all....I WAS LATE BECAUSE he gave me wrong directions...NOT BY ANY FAULT OF MY OWN. HE PLAYED the music on my phone...ONE SONG...while I was changing clothes., I had no idea that anything was wrong...as far as I knew everything was great. He complimented my appearance was very friendly...There is nothing wrong with taking 5 min when just meeting someone new and also coming out of a very VERY nervewrecking drive through a part of town I know nothing about....to chat and I asked politelly if I could smoke a cigarette outside to calm my nerves somewhat....I was and am still shocked I don't understand what I did wrong...I don't know why he didn't like me...Yes I took it very personally and YES it hurt my feelings. Then to be blasted in a negative review which inevitably will hurt my already hurting finances....Is not something that I can just blow off. These reviews SERIOUSLY affect my income. I can NOT afford it. I did nothing wrong....I know I didn't. I was not obnoxious, or overly talkative...I looked flawless...I smelled great...I had a breath mint....what did I do wrong except get lost by no fault of my own??? I told him I made a mistake I was so bewildered and huirt by him flaking on the session and closing the door on me....I told him that I would give him the $. But he never gave me a chance. He wrote a NO review on me. It was the last thing I needed. I think it is unfair. Maybe if you guys had your pocketbook on the line you all would think twice about the necessity of no reviews. Sometimes they are a must. THIS TIME was not one of them. Yet I must pay the consequence.
He paid $$$$ to watch you smoke a cigarette, hear your iphone playlist and watch you change clothes? Originally Posted by Early_Cuyler35
I took 5 min...to break the ice and calm my nerves after a very VERY stressful drive . There was horrible construction and I had no idea where I was. I politely asked him if I could smoke a cigarette outside. (I don't smoke in my new car) He said he did not mind. If he had minded I wouldn't have. We sat on the porch and told some jokes and laughed and I thought relaxed a bit with each other....
The point of my playlist and the reason for me changing clothes was this....I brought my music so I could give him a sexy strip tease. I brought several outfits per his request....I was changing clothes into a very sexy set of lingerie to do his dance in....I didn't ask him to put my phone on and play anything...I had specific songs downloaded just to play for him....No ...I was not going to strip to SKRILLEX. Even though that might have been what he happened to play. UGH. Point being ... I did nothing wrong. I did not force my music on him....I was changing to get into our session....and was excited about having a fun evening and sipping some ciroq. I do not know why he had me leave....I do not understand the need for a bad review.
Have you tried to get a mod to move the review to Coed, since no intimate activities took place? Just a suggestion. Never hurts to try.
Just one quick question: why didn't you just punch his address into your iPhone and have it talk you to the destination? I can't go into much detail without revealing ROS, but it seems this appointment was doomed from the start when you showed up late. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Because I do not have the data plan on my iPhone. It was a gift and I do not have good enough credit to have a cellular plan with AT&T. So all I can use it for is as an iPod a phone and for text messages. I cant use any of the features on it. I have it turned on as a "GO phone" which is a no contract pay as you go type of service.

I guess I should have used Google Maps instead of trusting him to give me directions. I do not have gps in my car either. It was stolen when my other car was stolen and I have been unable to afford another one... I showed up late for ONE reason and ONE reason only. His directions sent me the wrong way....then he couldn't get me back to where I needed to go...I became more and more helplessly lost and finally told him I would park and he needed to come get me. Which he did. I would not have been late if it wasn't for the incorrect directions. THank you very much. If there is anyone to blame it is him.

I showed up looking great, dressed to the 9s, hair, makeup, outfit all very nice.
I brought sexy outfits to entice him with between shots....
Brought toys...
Was in a great mood and very ready to play...I liked him as a person and thought our session would be mutually fun for us both....
I just don't understand.
But you all can QUIT blaming me. It was NOT MY FAULT!!!!!
I FIRMLY WITH ALL MY HEART AFTER GOING OVER THE EVENING'S EVENTS IN MY HEAD OVER & OVER THAT I DID NOT DESERVE A NO REVIEW.
Have you tried to get a mod to move the review to Coed, since no intimate activities took place? Just a suggestion. Never hurts to try. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
She showed up. He paid. Why can't he do a review? I know NSNC are suppose to be in co-ed but I don't think there is a rule that the lady has to perform a specific list of acts before a guy can post a review.

To the OP, I know you don't feel you deserve a no review, but I have rarely met a provider who did? There was clearly something that did not click for the guy. He has every right to say that. Per other posts on this thead, it sounds like you two gave similar accounts of the session. If he wasn't telling the truth, I could understand why you would make so many posts about it. But as it stands, you doing more harm to your business than he is.