Daphne-Hart check your pm's

• AtxUM
  • 12-09-2013, 02:29 PM
I am trying to get in touch with her to set an appointment...does anyone know if she made it to town with the bad weather and all? She was supposed to be here today, but has not answered my pm's...
I see a trend. i dont think calling the ladies out on the fourm is going to help. But if it does let me know. And good luck.
She logged on to eccie at 2:38 today so not sure what that means for you.
  • AtxUM
  • 12-09-2013, 02:50 PM
She logged on to eccie at 2:38 today so not sure what that means for you. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I saw that...doesn't look good for me I guess. I have recent refs from this board, maybe she isn't sure cause of my lack of reviews...
Who knows?
And I am not trying to contribute to a trend, just getting a little anxious trying to get something set up for tomorrow
Miss Love strait down the middle with the hint hint.:woot_jum p:
you can have my wife
  • AtxUM
  • 12-09-2013, 02:54 PM
you can have my wife Originally Posted by 124rg
Send her over!

Seriously though, I was hoping to set something up with Ms. Daphne...on to back up plans
I sure hope that didnt sound mean, not at all how it was meant. Just saw she logged in and wasnt sure you had noticed. Good luck.
  • AtxUM
  • 12-09-2013, 03:48 PM
I sure hope that didnt sound mean, not at all how it was meant. Just saw she logged in and wasnt sure you had noticed. Good luck. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Didn't take it that way at all! Thanks for your help...I need to come meet you soon...
hmm this doesnt sound like daphne - shes been really busy today
  • AtxUM
  • 12-10-2013, 09:10 AM
hmm this doesnt sound like daphne - shes been really busy today Originally Posted by Alice Desiree
I finally heard back from her yesterday, still waiting to get something confirmed for today...
Good job i looked at her show case and now i see why you started this thread she is fucking hot
I wanna meet Daphne
  • AtxUM
  • 12-10-2013, 10:35 AM
She def. looks very good. In case anyone was wondering, I have heard back from her...no complaints here about scheduling issues at all, she has been very accommodating-
I am trying to get in touch with her to set an appointment...does anyone know if she made it to town with the bad weather and all? She was supposed to be here today, but has not answered my pm's... Originally Posted by AtxUM

ooohh snap, Beegles not gonna like this, be careful he will tattle on you!