Need To Update This List?

Happy Holidays All!

I am frequently contacted by a Newbie to our little community, for their first FBSM. I will bend over backwards to verify someone, however, I sometimes can't accommodate their kind request due to a lack of references, employment information, web presence, so on, and so forth....

Even if I can't schedule them myself, I still want to be of service, and offer them an alternative Provider who may be able to accommodate them. I've found the Newbie Friendly Provider List, but I'm wondering if it needs to be updated? I know a few of these Ladies are UTR or no longer with us.

Ladies, feel free to add or subtract your name so we have an accurate, current list, and I can send you some business!

Mia

Welcome,

All the following require light or alternative screening !

AngelIsAFreak6969
Aphrodite
bbw juicy booty
Bridgette Ann
Catricia
Darling Lisa
Gold Coast Beauty
Jennatx
Just Alisha
lindsaypage
MsKristine
Shayla84
sue_nami
Stefany
Sweet Lisa
sxyveronica
Toya Titties
Victoria Lyn ( if you have seen someone else )

(listed in alphabetical order)

PLEASE do your research. Make sure that you Stay Safe and Have Fun
Definitely an opportunity for update:

AngelIsAFreak6969, Darling Lisa, Jennatx and sxyveronica no longer have showcases. Perhaps they have been reincarnated. Stephany's showcase shows last activity in late November. I seem to recall she had some issues and was no longer newbie friendly. Gold Coast Beauty seems to be primarily serving the DFW area.

Happy Holidays All!

All the following require light or alternative screening !

AngelIsAFreak6969
Aphrodite
bbw juicy booty
Bridgette Ann
Catricia
Darling Lisa
Gold Coast Beauty
Jennatx
Just Alisha
lindsaypage
MsKristine
Shayla84
sue_nami
Stefany
Sweet Lisa
sxyveronica
Toya Titties
Victoria Lyn ( if you have seen someone else )

(listed in alphabetical order)

PLEASE do your research. Make sure that you Stay Safe and Have Fun Originally Posted by Mia Christine
The list hasn't been posted in months. It is no longer being posted due to originator not being a member anymore. But if you can get it updated, and think of a way for it to be distributed i.e. posted. I'm sure the newbies and providers will appreciate it.
I have alternative screening for newbs
Thanks for the PM's ladies!
Keep them coming!
thanks for doing this Mia. it is a much needed service. we appreciate you darling
I also have alternative screening for newbs sweets.
Mia...
Add me to the list, please.
Muah!
I see newbies with alternative screening
this is wonderful you posted this MIA for people needing services without references that's awesome!

*I NEVER see newbies *thank you to those of you who do!*
I see newbies with alternative screening, at my discretion. Be prepared to submit alot of personal information or be someone who has a pretty big web presence that can be verified.
Correct, I am no longer newbie friendly.

I now have VERY VERY strict standards on screening and will RARELY see a new client.

Personal safety is always top priority for me now. Sorry, guys!
safety should always be first and the providers should only do what theyre comfertable with because if your not comfertable the session will also be uncomfertble.
safety should always be first and the providers should only do what theyre comfertable with because if your not comfertable the session will also be uncomfertble. Originally Posted by shayla84
+1

But some of the nicest gentleman are lurkers and newbies, as well. We were all new once. As long as they provide what you need to feel comfortable.
I might go back to seeing newbies and lurkers at some point, but just now I'm not ready to handle that.