Hobbying During the Pandemic

Am I the only one who has suspended hobby activities during this pandemic, but now I am so horny now.

Any one care to share their experiences ? Or is everyone here such risk takers that they pay no mind to the risks.

What have the ladies done for social distancing. Masks during sex? Wanting to hear your feedback.
Stopped working for 2 months. Started back seeing regulars only 1 every 2 weeks. I wear masks out in public not in private unless requested.

Trying to stay safe & still provide for myself. It's tough but we will get thru this. Can't live in fear.

Visiting this weekend interested in hearing others on this as well.

Take care xo

Jezebel
I went back to hobbying, got to get my fix.
I take precautions, people are asymptomatic to this virus. Most providers are cautious as well, lots of alcohol wipes, sprays, and hand sanitizers that will make you feel that you're in the hospital.

I do need that connection and not just my hand.
I agree
I’ve not changed my activities due to the pandemic — except that I’m not traveling as I normally do. I can’t wait until this is over because there seems to be a lack of good providers (FBSM/FS) in North County.

I don’t know if you’re the only one that has suspended the hobby though — I haven’t.