Platforms opened for Discussion

This is sure to get all sorts of responses and opinionated input, so here we go!

‪Eccie is mainly the area for gentlemen voicing their opinions on various topics and to view weekly or weekend updates as well as encounter reports.

So if ladies engage and try networking on the same platform with an introductory PM, how is that considered to be “crossing boundaries”?!?
This is sure to get all sorts of responses and opinionated input, so here we go!

‪Eccie is mainly the area for gentlemen voicing their opinions on various topics and to view weekly or weekend updates as well as encounter reports.

So if ladies engage and try networking on the same platform with an introductory PM, how is that considered to be “crossing boundaries”?!? Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
I think if the ladies used PM effectively, they would see an increase in business, without the trolls bothering them.

I don’t see the boundary you mention.

elg........
I was unaware that a boundary had been crossed when I received an introductory PM from a lady. I hope I don’t get points for bring happy to read it. I may be crazy, but I’ve always been happy to hear from a lady in a PM as long as:

It isn’t more than once per week

I have not previously asked her to take me off her list

It doesn’t involve a positive test result
Also, PM’s are far more discrete. A lot of guys who lurk are seeking privacy. Social media, phones etc......no way to keep your privacy that way.

elg........
There’s a difference between networking and in messaging/soliciting gentlemen that have never expressed interest or spoken to you. That is not networking.

Messaging someone to continue a conversation about a post they have made is one thing. Messaging to do market research (example : I’m new to the area, what sites do girls advertise on & what areas should I avoid?). Messaging about an alert or safety concern. Etc etc.

Messaging a stranger to see if they want to screen & have a date is strange and inappropriate

Messaging a stranger to see if they want to screen & have a date is strange and inappropriate Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I disagree.
A couple of weeks ago I got a PM from a VP telling me that she would be interested in seeing me. I ended up seeing her because of the ensuing conversation. As it turned out, when we did end up meeting, she told me that she originally reached out to me because we have a mutual friend who thought I might like her, and she, me.

If I had NOT responded and the unsolicited pm's had continued, perhaps that could be a problem, but that was not the case and I have no reason to believe that the pm's would have continued without my encouragement.

I have in fact told many ladies to contact me when they are coming to town, and only wish the MORE would. It is difficult to keep up with every platform and travel dates.

So there's that.
I agree with Paul. A private message sent is a great ice breaker. I am surprised more girls don’t PM to create new contacts.

And, BBG....you may find that you can get to know someone well before any questions of screening come up...and that it is easier to give info to someone you start a connection with privately.

elg........
fuckin elg....

I was thrilled to find out a girl was interested in me....
even if she was lying....
I think it depends on the approach. If it's cool, personable and got a little conversation going, it would likely catch my interest in seeing someone I may have never took notice in. If it was some canned ham spam like mass email template likely I'd block. Less she was hot. Maybe even if she was hot. I don't know. Send nudes.
fuckin elg....

I was thrilled to find out a girl was interested in me....
even if she was lying.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
fuckin’ Paulie........lol!

elg......
There’s a difference between networking and in messaging/soliciting gentlemen that have never expressed interest or spoken to you. That is not networking.

Messaging someone to continue a conversation about a post they have made is one thing. Messaging to do market research (example : I’m new to the area, what sites do girls advertise on & what areas should I avoid?). Messaging about an alert or safety concern. Etc etc.

Messaging a stranger to see if they want to screen & have a date is strange and inappropriate Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
“We are all strangers until someone initiates first contact”

Guide to Messaging a stranger
Layout of an “introductory PM”:

✔️Visiting
✔️Inviting to look through bio page and encounters
✔️Giving the option to contact if interested

Straightforward and to the point, which may be intimidating to some.
Nothing further until a reply is received and that is how a conversation is started ladies and gentlemen.

Or am I wrong once again?
I'm with BBG on this. I generally don't like being on the receiving end of a cold-call, regardless of what product is being pitched. IMO there's already enough info out there for us guys to decide whether or not we have any interest.
“We are all strangers until someone initiates first contact”

Guide to Messaging a stranger
Layout of an “introductory PM”:

✔️Visiting
✔️Inviting to look through bio page and encounters
✔️Giving the option to contact if interested

Straightforward and to the point, which may be intimidating to some.
Nothing further until a reply is received and that is how a conversation is started ladies and gentlemen.

Or am I wrong once again? Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
Not wrong. But, I think you should make it a bit personal in PM. You shouldn’t send an ad, you should research a bit and see if YOU have an interest as well. You should get more long term clients in return that way.

elg......
I'm with BBG on this. I generally don't like being on the receiving end of a cold-call, regardless of what product is being pitched. IMO there's already enough info out there for us guys to decide whether or not we have any interest. Originally Posted by Charno3
Think about how many times this site has went down. Some members don’t log on anymore because they don’t know it came back. Not everyone visits this site on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis.
Think about how many times this site has went down. Some members don’t log on anymore because they don’t know it came back. Not everyone visits this site on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis. Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
I'm not following. I thought you were talking about PM'ing a stranger/prospective client on this site unsolicited, asking for a date. A member not logging on is a completely different issue.