URL / Website: None
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: North Frwy / Gulf Bank
Activities: Lap Dance, VIP, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long & Brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short, Bolt-ons Cs, big butt, tattoos on shoulder and arms
Recommendation: Yes
Nice work Iceman.
A dancer who works there(that I’ve smashed a few times) told me that quite a few clubs got raided last week. DSpot was one of them.

Y’all be careful out there!
D Spot was raided about a month ago too. Under cover patrons. I know a dancer there and picked her up from the store next door just after most of the dancers were told to leave.
  • rcusa
  • 10-23-2023, 07:41 PM
Maybe that raid last month by under cover patrons explains why my D Spot visit was so lame. No dancer ever took off any clothes onstage, and all but one dancer totally ignored me. In fact, most dancers ignored EVERY customer. The one who talked with me, I took for a dance, and in the private room she offered only a fully-clothed air dance. No removal of any clothing, and no touching.
Good update Rcusa, horrible when they ruin a good thing ( not the club mgmt but the their ones)
I was there last week. First time in a few weeks. Had no idea was raided recently. I did not notice a difference in dancers attitude in private area.