Name: T######
Phone: (713) 242-6555
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: I45 S at Howard
Activities: Dances, cfs
Hair Length and Color: A lot of hair. Very small curls,frizzled out, dark brown, falling all over shoulders, sexy and beautiful to me.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Looked hispanic/black mix to me. 5'5" or so, 135-145 lbs or so, pretty face, not chubby, not slim, very nice, all natural body. prob B maybe c cups, small nips, nice waist to ass ratio but I wouldn't say slim waist, no fat, no belly protrusion. Beautiful, natural, ass with a perfect amount of jiggle for me.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice! It’s been a while since I’ve been there. Legs does not have a private VIP, right? So, the activities are in the open dance area?
Nice! It’s been a while since I’ve been there. Legs does not have a private VIP, right? So, the activities are in the open dance area? Originally Posted by Noobid
They do not have a private vip area. There is a slightly private dance area against the wall and open to the main area. There is a "barrier" wall about 3-4? feet high between the private dance area and the main area that partially obscures you, and that combined with it is pretty dark so unless someone is close and looking it's not easy to see the specifics of what's going on if the dancer is being somewhat subtle. Can you tap it inconspicuously in standing missionary with her bent over the bench seating? No.