URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: No thank you. Not worth it.
Hair Length and Color: black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Could lose around 30 pounds.
Recommendation: No
With that attitude they never would have found all that gold in them California hills.
  • rcusa
  • 10-29-2023, 01:19 PM
Even though my visit to D-Spot was awful, and no one was getting any extras nor even topless dancing... I observed that the ladies were NOT all overweight, and some were quite pretty.
Agreed. It was mixed when I went, didn't end up getting much except for a couple lapdances but good variety of heights, weights, looks - almost all Cuban except a couple thin black girls.
They’re probably on edge since they got raided recently.
When did that happen? Or are you carrying on with the running prediction of one hobbyist from many months ago?
My understanding Dog, was about 30 days ago. The issue isn’t the length of time it happened last, it’s the fear for the girls it could happen at any moment.
So they totally dry up because they see all of us as potential problems when we are their only hope. Sad.
When did that happen? Or are you carrying on with the running prediction of one hobbyist from many months ago? Originally Posted by dogtown
Nope, not carrying on with anything. A girl who works there told me.

My understanding Dog, was about 30 days ago. The issue isn’t the length of time it happened last, it’s the fear for the girls it could happen at any moment.
So they totally dry up because they see all of us as potential problems when we are their only hope. Sad. Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Facts!
Have been there a number of times in past month and there has been plenty of fun to be had.
So they totally dry up because they see all of us as potential problems when we are their only hope. Sad. Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Nope, not carrying on with anything. A girl who works there told me.

Facts! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Neither one of you caught on to what he was referring to. LOL
B. In the immortal words of that water bottle festooned dodge caravan driver, “I give it 6 months.” Years? Decades?

The CPA firm of Wenjoyedthatass, EA6Beatit, and Associates stated in late January 2023 and a couple times thereafter: the entity's management should evaluate whether there are conditions or events, considered in the aggregate, that raise substantial doubt about the entity's ability to continue as a going concern within six months after the date of this opinion:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...629&highlight=

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...601&highlight=

Note: this post is purely satire coupled with actual postings of one of our members that speculated on the business.

I haven’t been but it seems like it’s going gang busters and kicking ass. Wait. Kissing ass?

Any way they seem to have a good bottom line. If you get there early enough you’ll see the dancers cumming out of an all hands meeting. Now if I can circle back to the topic at hand.

In the speculative words of dogsmallcity - the one member was “ruff, ruff” on this establishment.
Neither one of you caught on to what he was referring to. LOL Originally Posted by Bowser98
Well whatever he was referring to is whatever. I’m just saying a chick who works there told me that spot got raided. Maybe YOU can explain what he was referring to.
Well whatever he was referring to is whatever. I’m just saying a chick who works there told me that spot got raided. Maybe YOU can explain what he was referring to. Originally Posted by kerwil62
A certain bottom-feeding, anti-everything, cheap-ass, parking lot scurrying water bottle target monger has been predicting a 6-month demise for this club. I think he first made that claim about 9 months ago.
A certain bottom-feeding, anti-everything, cheap-ass, parking lot scurrying water bottle target monger has been predicting a 6-month demise for this club. I think he first made that claim about 9 months ago. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Oh that, well the club ain’t going anywhere anytime soon as most know.