Steeping away from the Hobby.....

Well it has come time in my life to step away from the hobby, most likely for good. I have had a great time meeting ladies here and filling a gap that I had in my marriage. Well that marriage is over now and I need to move on with my life. I might still hang around and comment every now and again because I do enjoy allot of the banter on here.

If I am to start any kind of meaningful relationship again, I will not be able to hobby.
Well.I am sorry your marriage didn't work out my friend... I am single 7 years now and think that a happy marriage / relationship is and would be a beautiful thing and I am envious of those that have found that perfect partner... Being out here single in the playland if fun and exciting but lacks fulfilment that a true relationship provides...damn thinking about one of these lovely ladies while busting a nut with a new partner or other can be very difficult...how do you tell that new friend to shave that bush or can you do with your tongue what selena does...or find yourself imagining yourself doing a double just to get off with your significant other....

Its not always easy playing in our sand box and looking for a meaningful relationship....

Best to you and your endeavors
wishing ya the best babe...
Good luck on your journey to happiness your a great guy and deserve to be happy hope you find what your looking for
I wish you the best, and hope that life brings you the happiness you seek!

If not, we'll still be here.
Well it has come time in my life to step away from the hobby, most likely for good. I have had a great time meeting ladies here and filling a gap that I had in my marriage. Well that marriage is over now and I need to move on with my life. I might still hang around and comment every now and again because I do enjoy allot of the banter on here.

If I am to start any kind of meaningful relationship again, I will not be able to hobby. Originally Posted by Moto1971
Yes good go find u a meaning full relationship with someone outside the hobby!!! I wish u the best of luck.✌
Good luck, I feel you on the steping away as I am considering the same
Thanks everyone, I might be back I might not Heart is just not in it anymore.
Smooth traveling, buddy, and best of luck to you.
Fair seas and following winds
Thanks rigged, now you can catch my number of reviews keep writing well everyone.
Sorry to see U go. U provide valuable input. Best of luck. May the road rise to meet u.
adios. report back.