Galleria Incalls and 635 Construction

Does anyone else find themselves avoiding Incall locations in the Galleria area these days?

The construction on I635 is pretty horrible at times during the day. Whenever I go to that region it's by way of 75, and it seems like gridlock. Normally the area was pretty convenient to get to.

Have providers in this area had more late appointments or lost business since the highway widening project started?
It's actually why I gave up my incall share by the Galleria and went to Walnut Hill and 75. I come up Central and don't have to get on LBJ whatsoever.

I live near LBJ so I have become adept at managing all the side routes. (Forest for the most part runs parallel to LBJ across North Dallas). It's a beating, I know when they're done LBJ is going to be fantastic, but for the next 3-5 years it's going to be a beating.
Total nightmare.
I have been using a Preston and Beltline location...more conventient to just go Preston, and not deal with LBJ.
i stay off there but..most people when they come dont even use LBJ they use beltline tollway or something..
I am 2 exits east of 635 & 75 and I haven't had any complaints business wise from anyone but I agree the construction is annoying if I have to head east on 635 for any reason. For the most part I use 75 and take Forest ln instead of 635 if the traffic is really bad.
Im in addison tollway and keller springs Ill always live 20 min early to get to my incall just in case traffic is bad
Doesn't it also depende on whether you're heading East or West on 635? From 75N, it's pretty easy if you go one direction and total Hell if you go the other.
  • Caleb
  • 03-01-2012, 01:13 PM
JJ great sig line! - note to self, need to look into JJ's soul. Now back to your regularly broadcast channel.

Live just east of the High 5, and this LBJ construction is much worse than the High 5 construction ever was. Living by side streets. As others have said, Forest is a nice alternative, just have to deal with the traffic lights. Royal works well also, if you're coming from the south. Alpha, Spring Valley or Beltline work well to the north of LBJ.