Uh oh!!! Quick people!! I need help!

• Randi
  • 07-21-2010, 03:42 PM
I need ballons, frosting, a case of Pinot, a paddle and a male stripper!!!
SOMEONE is havin a birthday today!!!!!!
Hmmmmm who is it!?!?
Pinot! Must be Sadie? PB
okay. I'll be the stripper...

Who wants to donate the rest?
Pinot! Must be Sadie? Wo Hooo Happy Birthday Darlin :-) PB
Happy happy birthday Sadie (for the 3rd time today, lol)! Wish I were there to celebrate with you. Take care of her Randi...I know you will! I'll be there next week so we may have to make it a round 2. I'm wanting to see both of you little girlies!
I need ballons, frosting, a case of Pinot, a paddle and a male stripper!!!
SOMEONE is havin a birthday today!!!!!!
Hmmmmm who is it!?!? Originally Posted by Randi
Now that's strange. All Sadie told me she wanted for her birthday was a case of pinot grigio.

Sadie, what can we do with the frosting? LOL

Happy Birthday, Sadie!
  • sadie
  • 07-22-2010, 07:23 AM
Thanks guys! I had a wonderful Bday and celebrated into the wee hours. Since "somebody" didn't gift me with that case of Pinot ( clearing throat), I had to break into your crown Randi. Sorry. LOL
Congratulations birthday girl!

Huck
Happy Birthday beautiful!!!! I should have given you that lap dance the other week like you wanted!!!

I'm sawwy

Have a wonderful day!!! Hope to see you soon.... kisses and licks....yummm
Thanks guys! I had a wonderful Bday and celebrated into the wee hours. Since "somebody" didn't gift me with that case of Pinot ( clearing throat), I had to break into your crown Randi. Sorry. LOL Originally Posted by sadie
Patience, my dear. The wine steward already has boxed up the case.

Happy Birthday beautiful!!!! I should have given you that lap dance the other week like you wanted!!! Originally Posted by Megan Love
Yep and there would have been a review, too!
Happy late b-day sadie. How bout we celebrate by assigning some mods to this section today?
Happy Belated B'Day!
Hope You Had A Happy Birthday!

The InFamous Miss. Dreams
Thanks guys! I had a wonderful Bday and celebrated into the wee hours. Since "somebody" didn't gift me with that case of Pinot ( clearing throat), I had to break into your crown Randi. Sorry. LOL Originally Posted by sadie
Sweets Happy Belated Birthday! Glad it went well! If you need some Pinot (still) I will take care of ya!Wink Wink
Sweets Happy Belated Birthday! Glad it went well! If you need some Pinot (still) I will take care of ya!Wink Wink Originally Posted by AleXisSeymore
Hmmmmm. Is there another closet wino here or are you just trying to exploit Sadie's bi-side, Alexis?

Pardon me, I'm going to the wine cellar and making sure its well stocked . . .