Question about Male Providers and Female Cilents

I know there are a lot of private Forums out here on eccie where certain people go (Men's Lounge for men and Powder Room for women), but this kind of thing makes me wonder.

Throughout Eccie, I notice ads from Male Providers as well others ads saying Bisexual, meaning there might be Female Clients.

I wonder where could they go when either a female does a Review or a Male Provider gets a Review? What Private forum will each be sent?

Its only out of curiousity, but it made me wonder.

Edit: how to change a Typo on the topic?
You can make an edit yourself within an hour of posting whatever it is you've posted.

I haven't noticed any male "providers" listed on Eccie. If there are a few, please let me know because I want to LOOK!

Sometimes, a female will do a "fun" review of a different type of experience or a review of a guy that they found extraordinary in some fashion. There are several in the forum called "Another Realm", which in my humble opinion is one of the best (if not the best) forum on this site!

Hope this helps!

Edited to add: There is an edit button at the bottom right of your response box. Click on that and you'll see where you can edit a post. Again, it needs to be within the hour that you posted it. You can make changes now.
Thanks for the info.

I saw a couple of Male Providers in the Welcome Wagon on here. Many more on Backpage with some in the Bodyrubs. I was only curious about that.
I am more than happy to oblige any questions and requests from the ladies here....
I believe I've visited some extremely attractive women here who could vouch for my efforts.
Always happy to add to my customer list! Of course, for discretion sake I request no reviews....
I woke up and came to my senses....

If any of the ladies I've visited were brave enough to admit to seeing me then I better let the cat out of the bag. I specialize in the "Larry the Cable Guy" genre.....not many takers I must admit
This site does not allow females to write reviews or either male or female providers. Reviews by females are allowed in other places on the web.