What Does Immigration Reform Mean?

I agree, the Republicans have to reach some sort of accommodation on the issue of immigration to survive, but what does it mean?
Does it mean surrender by the Republican Party? Allow 10 million more people the right to vote who will overwhelmingly vote for the Democrats? Seriously, what's in it for current Republicans, why should they do it? Politics is a matter of deal making, of something for everyone. It looks to me like the Republicans are damned if they do, racist if they don't.
It is checkmate for conservatism, we have lost the country forever. We are backed into the corner with no alternative but beheading offered by the ungracious victors.
I say fuck it, Que sera, sera. If you are a conservative who loved the old America, it is gone forever.
We are backed into the corner with no alternative but beheading offered by the ungracious victors. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
http://askan8v.wordpress.com/2013/01...lping-natives/

"Fifty-five years after the original Thanksgiving Day, the Puritans had destroyed the generous Wampanoag and all other neighboring tribes. The Wampanoag chief King Philip was beheaded. His head was stuck on a pole in Plymouth, where the skull still hung on display 24 years later."

http://nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/288 (source of quote)
http://askan8v.wordpress.com/2013/01...lping-natives/

"Fifty-five years after the original Thanksgiving Day, the Puritans had destroyed the generous Wampanoag and all other neighboring tribes. The Wampanoag chief King Philip was beheaded. His head was stuck on a pole in Plymouth, where the skull still hung on display 24 years later."

http://nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/288 (source of quote) Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I'd rather give the land back to the Indians than let the liberals rule.
I'd rather give the land back to the Indians than let the liberals rule. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You have no more choice than King Philip.
You have no more choice than King Philip. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Quite true, but at least I get to state my opinion on a meaningless SHMB that about a dozen people read.
I agree, the Republicans have to reach some sort of accommodation on the issue of immigration to survive, but what does it mean?
Does it mean surrender by the Republican Party? Allow 10 million more people the right to vote who will overwhelmingly vote for the Democrats? Seriously, what's in it for current Republicans, why should they do it? Politics is a matter of deal making, of something for everyone. It looks to me like the Republicans are damned if they do, racist if they don't.
It is checkmate for conservatism, we have lost the country forever. We are backed into the corner with no alternative but beheading offered by the ungracious victors.
I say fuck it, Que sera, sera. If you are a conservative who loved the old America, it is gone forever. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Did all the illegals vote democratic that Ronnie gave amnesty too? How did that work out?
Did all the illegals vote democratic that Ronnie gave amnesty too? How did that work out? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not well at all. I'm sure they are voting over 70% for Democrats.
It is some consolation that they hate white liberals as much as I do, and when they get a majority, they elect other Hispanics - big fucking surprise. I'm sure environmentalism, gay rights, and feminism are big on their wish list, too - just like in their home countries.
Frankly, I get along with the hard working and honest Mexicans just fine, but they aren't the only Mexicans that are coming here.
I wouldn't want white criminals coming here, either, or white folks who don't take care of their own families.
If "immigration reform" is forced down our throat, perhaps they can put these scamsters (and other coyotes/traffickers/facilitators) in jail with enhanced penalties:

MIAMI — The federal government is investigating how detailed information about migrant children being held at two American military bases wound up in the hands of con artists who are using it to lure unsuspecting relatives into paying hefty sums to reunite their families, preying on people who have been separated for years, according to the F.B.I.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/24/wo...ants.html?_r=0
The only thing forced down your throat, BJerk, is your wife's DICK!
The only thing forced down your throat, BJerk, is your wife's DICK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
like you and Eva?
like you and Eva? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Hey corporal one stone, you never told me who your white friend in the pic is.
If "immigration reform" is forced down our throat, perhaps they can put these scamsters (and other coyotes/traffickers/facilitators) in jail with enhanced penalties:

MIAMI — The federal government is investigating how detailed information about migrant children being held at two American military bases wound up in the hands of con artists who are using it to lure unsuspecting relatives into paying hefty sums to reunite their families, preying on people who have been separated for years, according to the F.B.I.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/24/wo...ants.html?_r=0 Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You must have missed the article stating the arrest of 194 coyotes and seizure of bank accounts.
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2014, 02:13 PM
What Does Immigration Reform Mean?

. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
For you it means you might have to start paying full market price for Asian pussy!

For you it means you might have to start paying full market price for Asian pussy!

Originally Posted by WTF
Does it mean that more than half of the defendants will show up in court someday after they are free to roam the country?

From Steve Blow's column in the DMN:

But if we’re looking for the biggest culprit here in the United States, we saw evidence of it this week in a Dallas federal courtroom.
Perhaps you saw the news story. Twenty minors from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala were ordered to appear in federal immigration court Tuesday for initial deportation hearings.
Two showed up.
And those other 18? Well, I’m sure they’re settling nicely into life in their new country.