Prosecutorial Overreach and Black Political Pressure

NYC hate-crime trial: Jewish vigilante or too zealous prosecution?

Yitzhak Shuchat, a white member of a Jewish neighborhood watch group, faces trial for an assault on a black man in Crown Heights in New York. Hate crime or something else?

New York — Yitzhak Shuchat, a white member of a civilian patrol group, and Andrew Charles, the black son of a police officer, came face to face in 2008 in a neighborhood with a history of racial strife — that much is certain.
But six years later, the circumstances of the encounter in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn remain murky, even as prosecutors pursue charges against 28-year-old Shuchat alleging he attacked Charles because of his race. Shuchat's supporters in the neighborhood's Orthodox Jewish community have reacted with dismay over what they call a hate crime investigation gone awry.
Authorities "took a minor incident and made it into a very serious situation," said state Assemblyman Dov Hikind, who is Jewish. "This could have been resolved a long time ago. It makes absolutely no sense."

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-...us-prosecution
Could it have anything to do with the representation the "complaining" party is, or was, the son of a police officer? This IS a curious phrase:

".... the black son of a police officer,...." but I wouldn't want to read too much into it.
So the officer was what? blue?
Leave it to JDIdiot to throw gasoline on the flames of yet another raciallY-centered thread from the Idiot family.
So the officer was what? blue? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The good ones are...
This was not a crime motivated simply because the victim was African American. It was racially motivated, but only because some ignorant Jews think every other race is inferior.
This was not a crime motivated simply because the victim was African American. It was racially motivated, but only because some ignorant Jews think every other race is inferior. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It was more like a ticket-able offense than a crime. Blacks have to be placated or riot, I guess...
Well look what we have here.
http://pix11.com/2014/08/03/suspect-...-on-the-loose/ Originally Posted by clearlylost
Normal news day, isn't it?
It was more like a ticket-able offense than a crime. Blacks have to be placated or riot, I guess... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You certainly revel in being a total piece of shit, don't you? The idea that you were an "officer of the court" should open the eyes of all Americans. It shows the damage one foreign infiltrator can do.
You certainly revel in being a total piece of shit, don't you? The idea that you were an "officer of the court" should open the eyes of all Americans. It shows the damage one foreign infiltrator can do. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I was born in the USA, bitch.
Why don't you and your boyfriend suck each other off, you fucking faggot.
Normal news day, isn't it? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Uh huh.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/06/...ries-shooting/
I was born in the USA, bitch.
Why don't you and your boyfriend suck each other off, you fucking faggot. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Nice attempt at deflection.
Who gives a shit where the asshole you dropped out of was at when you were "born"?
You're still a total piece of shit.
You're still a total piece of shit. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Airborne!
Airborne! Originally Posted by bigtex

A lot of Israeli soldiers are airborne qualified.

JL is "coward" qualified.