OBAMA ON THE SPREAD OF EBOLA....

"...is controllable if you have a strong public health infrastructure in place...this is one that can be controlled and contained very effectively if we use the right protocols..."
No Shit Sherlock....

You might as well re-assure us that if it doesn't rain tomorrow you won't need an umbrella.

The question is, can we trust you to do the right thing(s) to protect us and keep Ebola from jumping to the US?

Can we trust you to be focused. Can we trust you to take the necessary steps. Can we trust you to be honest about those threats?

I don't think so.
I expect he'll answer you via PM, Whir-LIE-turd!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"...is controllable if you have a strong public health infrastructure in place...this is one that can be controlled and contained very effectively if we use the right protocols..."
No Shit Sherlock....

You might as well re-assure us that if it doesn't rain tomorrow you won't need an umbrella.

The question is, can we trust you to do the right thing(s) to protect us and keep Ebola from jumping to the US?

Can we trust you to be focused. Can we trust you to take the necessary steps. Can we trust you to be honest about those threats?

I don't think so. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What he said is exactly correct. What you said is exactly wrong.

You might trust the executive branch, regardless of who is president, to handle ebola. I trust the pros. The CDC will be calling the shots.

No, you don't ever sling shit at Obama just for the fuck of it.
This was one of those no-brainers that your "brain" missed
Wasn't the CDC just involved in a scandal where they lost control of some dangerous bugs?
http://news.yahoo.com/head-cdcs-scan...201309740.html
Yep, that was them. Still....we should be able to trust them just like we trust the IRS not to target citizens.
When it comes to public policy, the CDC isn't in control.

I don't think so. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Can we trust TrendingIdiot to be truthful in his hate filled posts?

"I don't think so."

One only needs to read the 345+ post in hi bogus MLK is "opposed to illegal immigration" thread to know that he is incapable of telling the truth.
Right now I don't have any trust in any agency of the government. They have no accountability and many have repeatedly snubbed their noses at Congress for asking questions. If that attitude is not coming down from the top then why isn't the top adjusting the attitudes?

Politics has infiltrated these agencies and the administration is doing nothing to stop it.
If the CDC does fuck up, the E-mails will just dematerialize and Oagitator will just read about it in the news papers.
If the CDC fucks up; missing emails will be the least of my concerns.
missing emails will be the least of my concerns. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yeah, TrendingIdiot's much more concerned whether MLK actually "opposed illegal immigration" 45+ years ago.