WARNING! WARNING! BE SAFE

TO ALL LADIES!! There was a unfortunate event that happened last night in SBC! I have a friend who is a new provider that had an appointment with a client and met him at the Shoe. I received a text msg around 1230ish that he choked her out, roughed her up and stole her money. Getting further intel and will share as soon as I can. Be safe out there and check, double check, verify and certify! The 5 W's to be safe.
Please remember. Theres 2 sides to ever story. More and More struggling chicks can make more money off simps by playing the victim. Be smart! Dont get sucked in playing dr save a hoe
Well, if I didn't personally know her then I could understand your statement. But since I do, Ill agree to disagree.
That’s unfortunate. Just a word to the wise to the ladies. Some of you have snap chats, Lots of you flash cash while sitting in the drivers seat of your Mercedes. When you do that you’ve showed your hand to every unknown and made yourself vulnerable. The unknown knows approximately how much cash you have, how many dates youve seen and what you drive. Stick to the facts, the devil is in the details.
Thank you for the info. any additional info on said client would be appreciated via pm. I like to do my own investigations on the gents and ladies. Thanks, TRIN
With the huge uptick of violent crime in SBC, I think it'd be pretty unsafe for a newbie provider. Yall girls need to stick together, safety in numbers.