Re-introducing Myself

It has been about a decade since I’ve been involved in this community. My long term exclusive relationship has now ended and I’m planning to become involved again.

Back in the very early 2000’s I found a website named from the “Alt-Sex-Prositution-Discussion” Usenet group. My original handle on that board is long gone. But I remember many special folks like Sassy and Krystal, Mitb, Rascal, and many others. I meet some of you dawgs at social gatherings we had back in those days (not wise to do that now, I understand).

There are only a couple of providers still in the hobby who I’ve seen BCD and I doubt they remember me but I still have my P411 account (but again most references there aren’t active anymore.)

My hobby budget never matched many of the popular dawgs here and it is even smaller now so I know I won’t have a big impact. But I look forward to meeting some of the ladies here and re-establishing myself in the community.

MuffinMan, if it is helpful I’ll be glad to talk with you.

I’m much older now than I was when I first found that website. My interest tends toward the more mature ladies but sometimes maturity isn’t the same as age.
I think all us old timers started on aspd, I know I did. I looked at your encounters and Lexie rocks was certainly one of my favorites and i continue to c Dallas rains when she comes to town. Actually did one or maybe 2 doubles with Dallas and Lexie.
Yes, Lexie was a favorite of mine too. I only saw Dallas once but will probably try to her if she comes back this way.
ASPD seems like a lifetime ago! Better times…
  • sree
  • 08-15-2022, 08:05 AM
ASPD yeah those were good old days when I started. Welcome back
I couldn’t get my original handle “Slippery” back. But I’m ok with being the “OG-Slippery”. (I was the original Slippery on both ASPD & ECCIE.) Really glad to be back. Hope to post a review by next week.
Great to have you back, Slip!