How Important Are Outfits

Hey guys! Because I'm just visiting here for the week I brought a plethora of things to wear, because the girl never knows what she's going to need, but I was wondering how important is it to you what we have on when you arrive? Lingerie vs little black dress? Heels vs stocking feet? Dolled up vs down-to-earth?
Clothes just end up on the floor...answer the door without any...
Hey guys! Because I'm just visiting here for the week I brought a plethora of things to wear, because the girl never knows what she's going to need, but I was wondering how important is it to you what we have on when you arrive? Lingerie vs little black dress? Heels vs stocking feet? Dolled up vs down-to-earth? Originally Posted by Claire Kincaid
Very important to me...I'm a total metrosexual and I prefer Business Casual...I would like to see these clothes put on a hanger and not thrown on the floor.

I prefer that you wear nothing but a smile.
Clothes just end up on the floor...answer the door without any... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Excatly.
  • tth
  • 01-23-2018, 09:29 AM
No outfit, no high heels.
A matching bra and panty set do it for me...
I used to visit a lady who would greet me wearing a towel.
They are important for about 3 minutes
wear a moomoo
  • mr666
  • 01-23-2018, 10:02 AM
As mentioned before clothes aren’t that important. But there’s something about mutual undressing makes it feel like you’re opening up a present. Just don’t look ultra trashy like you just rolled out of bed.
  • Pbmgd
  • 01-23-2018, 10:05 AM
Outfits to me definitely enhance my experience. I like it when a provider wears a cocktail dress, like you are going out to a nice dinner. A good part of the fun for me is seeing a woman look sexy when clothed and then helping her undress to reveal her goods.

That said, so long as the provider doesn't look like she just woke up in the morning or is in sweats looking like she is doing the laundry, I can roll with it so long as she is neat and clean.
Just a towel with a smile would suffice
I have liked the way you have dressed and enjoyed undressing you. Why are you in Houston and not in Dallas ��
No clothes and no makeup works for me.
I love lingerie! Taking it off and be part of the fun. I do love the look of graters, stockings, and heels.