URL / Website: -
City: Scenaedady
State: New York
Address: Off central
Activities: Bbj.cfs. lazy doggie.
Hair Length and Color: Red, long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Small petite. Nice cut body.
Recommendation: Yes
Have a link to her profile?
Hmm sounds kinda like confidentbeauty but is a diffrent number. I'm curious as well!
  • cap49
  • 03-24-2022, 09:57 AM
That 100% sounds like confident beauty and the real name and location match. But I have a different number for her too. A different number I was just talking to her on like a week or two ago
Do you know if she is OK with being contacted by text directly or should we use SA?
Well if you put the # on the review guys like me that don't have SA are gonna text. So if she doesn't want # out you may get a text from her saying so. Im waiting on a reply as we speak
That 100% sounds like confident beauty and the real name and location match. But I have a different number for her too. A different number I was just talking to her on like a week or two ago Originally Posted by cap49
Yeah I have a diff number but assume it's her. Petite little thing. Has multiple kids but you'd never know
It has to be her. Uber or pickup. That's why I haven't been seeing her lately
Be careful with this one - not going to say anything specific without knowing what the rules are, but she’s scammed me hard
Originally Posted by Lucas19
Damn.. the pics she sent me looked really good
She responded to me on SA with her other number. But from what im reading here shes a pass for me.