Can I Ask You A Question, Daddy?

How you like your dick sucked? I’m just curious?
OFTEN !
On demand, for free, with plenty of suction and saliva, but alas that image has gone the way of the unicorn.
Sucked fast, then swallowed. Pretty simple
A lot of attention to the head, dt is good but not the best, love eye contact and of course swallow...
On demand, for free, with plenty of suction and saliva, but alas that image has gone the way of the unicorn. Originally Posted by mmcqtx
This! And, slow, edged.
Wet! Tip licked and stroked, mouth and hand - sometimes no hand - lots of tip attention, lots of eye contact, slow and passionate edging, confidence, teasing, and dirty talk in between licks and sucking. Let me play with your beautiful tits and nipples while you do it. <3

Turn around and twerk slow for big finish on ass/body. Tell me to bust a big nut all over you and I’ll cover you up with all of it.

How do YOU like to suck cock, Kelly?

• BLM69
  • 12-09-2018, 08:33 AM
I like mine with no hand action besides to hold and peel back the cock, don't like bjs where only the head gets sucked, don't like shallow mouths.
Slow, super wet, sloppy, and tons of eye contact.
Kiss it, lick it, and don’t forget the balls too.
Some face fucking is always a big turn-on!

Call me daddy then drain me!
That's a question I've never heard.

Answer: Just pretend like you enjoy doing it, with lots f eye contact, smiles, and a little dirty talk thrown in. Yeah, that sounds like it might be fun.
A lot of attention to the head, dt is good but not the best, love eye contact and of course swallow... Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
DITTO that, the head is SO sensitive, playful licks/sucks combined with deeper pressure and other action will drive me crazy. I also like her playing / licking the entire shaft/balls, and playful TUMA (if she's willing) adds to the experience.

Wet/Sloppy is not a biggie for me, but certainly an experience!

One lady did a Prostate Milking at the same time, My legs were shaking! She was alternative techniques, pressure, and speed all at the same time with a magical index finger. I'm not sure if I have ever blown so hard in my lifetime. Amazing girl!

I LOVE Swallow/CIM, but I'm Ok if she has to run to the bathroom right after, this is not a biggie for me, other guys don't like that.

As always - looking at you with those wonderful eyes, and IOP is huge.
Every now and then an all the way down with the tongue on the balls is impressive, especially being a larger dude. I’m always baffled when a woman surprises and takes all of me in the back of her throat when I don’t expect it, and then giggles afterwards.

But my head wants all the play.

I really love a talker. Dirty talk and teasing drives me nuts. Tell me how hard it is, tell me you love sucking that big cock, tell me you want that cum all over you. IOP is the most imperative for me, maybe even more so than the BJ itself.

Tease me through my boxer briefs before you pull it out (if I don’t bust out first). Tell me to let you see it. All that is a part of an amazing experience!
It's gotta be combination hand and mouth, grasping firmly at the base, looking up with a smile, going up and down the shaft with mouth and tongue, then a big smile holding my cock up straight when the gum geyser comes out, cascading down...
Leisurely, not the frenetic pumping so many try. I love some attention to the undercarriage as well: licking the balls and taint (after I shower, of course), is the best way to get me hard.
Wet! Tip licked and stroked, mouth and hand - sometimes no hand - lots of tip attention, lots of eye contact, slow and passionate edging, confidence, teasing, and dirty talk in between licks and sucking. Let me play with your beautiful tits and nipples while you do it. <3 Originally Posted by TristanThick

Like this ^^^^^, but when I am ready to cum, you open your mouth and let me shooting my cum ropes in your mouth and face. Then when I am done, put my cock back in your mouth and clean my cock. Then wipe the cum off your face, into your mouth and swallow it all.