Rotasian State of the Union

Anyone hit any of the Rotasian places lately? There are few reviews. I found five or so advertising on adultsearch and while I don’t expect high quality talent I have been surprised before and it’s a low cost dice roll.

I am using Rotasian to describe both the talent that shows up for a week or two in short term accommodations as well as the places with long term accommodations with rotating talent.
I guess you would consider Asian Lilly in the Northland a rotasian. Several reviews on here.

Beyond that the term itself implies a certain transience . I've generally had good , although not stellar, experiences. A bit of an okay massage accompanied by standard other activities. Reliable for 1.6.Hit Adult Search, roll the dice and report back.
I guess you would consider Asian Lilly in the Northland a rotasian. Several reviews on here.

Beyond that the term itself implies a certain transience . I've generally had good , although not stellar, experiences. A bit of an okay massage accompanied by standard other activities. Reliable for 1.6.Hit Adult Search, roll the dice and report back. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I would extend the definition of Rotasian here to be clear that the ladies you actually see are NOT the young models in the pictures. Bait and switch 100% of the time. Also, they may be here for about 2 weeks, then move onto another city. It's about as close to the uncomfortable term of trafficing as you can get. That said, the ladies you see are not teenagers. They are 35+ or more every time despite what you in the picture.

I do not put Asian Lilly in this category. She's considered a legit provider in this community.
Points re asian Lily well taken.
I do not put Asian Lilly in this category. She's considered a legit provider in this community.[/QUOTE]

I agree Asian Lilly is a legit provider, and definitely not a Rotasian catagory. Seen her a few times and to me she provides the services of an Lawrence AMP.
The first time I saw Lily was before she showed up on Eccie so, more of a rotasian experience.