Difference between this forum and the AMP/Spa forum below

Can anyone explain the difference between this Studio forum and the AMP/Spa forum below? I know in Dallas they are separate because the Studios are membership only and have a mix of nationalities while the AMPs are walk-in and mostly Korean. However that distinction isn't appropriate here. I saw Scorpio moved a review of Lotus Flower spa into the Studio thread, while another review of Lotus Flower is in the AMP/Spa thread.

My assumption was that Studio would be for independent ladies working out of apartments, while AMP/Spa would be storefronts with a staff, but I'm not sure if that's correct.
My assumption was that Studio would be for independent ladies working out of apartments, while AMP/Spa would be storefronts with a staff, but I'm not sure if that's correct. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
That’s how I’ve always thought they were distinguished, KCQ... independent vs agency/storefront.
AMP= Asian massage parlors, no?
Yes, but 1) some of the studio ladies are Asian, and 2) the term "spa" doesn't imply Asian.

I have no qualms with there being two forums (although I don't feel that either of them is active enough to warrant it). I just want to know what goes where.