Bryan/College Station Ladies and Gents. The Social is coming to you!

Bryan/College Station Ladies and Gents. The Social is coming to you!

Ladies and gents. Due to popular demand (as demonstrated in a recent poll), B/CS will be getting its own “social” in July. It has been several years since this has happened.

Here is the deal. I have personally met with both CK1942 and with Genesis Nicole.

CK is a former mod, has his own board and has run hobby socials across Texas for years… He is THE MAN when it comes to this venue. CK has graciously agreed to take lead on this and make it happen.

Genesis is a former “Austin Adorable” and currently is based in Houston. She is very familiar with B/CS and has visited there frequently over the years. She travels extensively across Texas and the US and knows a ton of great ladies and gents. She has agreed to be on the committee with CK.

The method CK uses is tried and true.

IF you want to be considered for an invite to the July BCS social, send a PM on ECCIE to CK1942.

There IS a screening process, and he will let you know what you need to do.
In my experience, not everyone will be cleared to attend. Please take no offense, better to have great security than to be sorry. Heck, I have known CK for years and I still have to be “vouched” routinely to stay on his list for the Austin social.

I am confident that CK and/or Genesis will chime in at some point on this thread. Please, use some discretion if you feel the need to comment on this thread. Remember that this social IS NOT sponsored nor endorsed by ECCIE.

I thank all who offered suggestions, ideas and help. Frankly, this solution is the best way to ensure a successful meet and great with the largest attendance.
Send your PMs to CK1942. Subject “BCS SOCIAL” The message at this point simply needs to be “I want to be invited to the BCS social”.

Once CK gets the BCS social list built, he will send out further instructions/details. Please do not overwhelm him or Genesis with a ton of questions at this point. Simply send the PM and wait patiently for the reply instructions.

Thanks again to all and I look forward to seeing you in BCS next month.

Respectfully,
OldSarge
Hmmm, close enough for an Irish lassie to dance that way.
WooHoo!!
now the only question is..... Wheres the afterparty!!!!
my eyes are still blood shot from last night
Thanks, Sarge, for the kudos..... won't guarantee that what's planned will gel properly, but given the pent up "demand," and, the prospective supply, definitely worth a shot.

The way most events that work come together:

We start with a targeted "base" of say a dozen gents and a dozen ladies.

Folks who will commit to be there even if only for an hour or so and even if "there" is 75m or 100 miles from wherever, come hell or high water.

May have more or fewer folks, but 20 targeted total is a solid enough base to anticipate a successful event or string of events later down the road.

Everyone is vouched and must agree to respect the rules of the event.

We don't speak about the venue or who is present. Anyone who wants to announce their participation may do so, but remember, the more we chatter openly, the less security we have.

"There" is strictly and simply, a "meet and greet" with zero play action passing (see rules in my signature, please) and zero guarantees of anything.

Of course, a meet & greet is always also a "marketing" event, which, off line might well turn into a "sales" event. No denying that, but the event rules don't permit during the event.... only before (if pre-marketing succeeds) or after (but no sampling during the event). After-parties are not part of the formal event planning, but depending on the host city, definitely a possibility for folks so inclined.

M&Gs are usually in a no cover venue in which alcohol and food are served and where we might enjoy some privacy. We try to blend in to a degree. We'll choose venues (yes, venues plural) that will work for most folks.

Obviously if you are a frequent patron at Joe's Bar & Grill you might not want to appear within our group. But the next event (have a bit of confidence, please) likely would be at a different venue.

Since absolutely no talk about the P is allowed, we try to look just like any other crowd of folks blowing off some steam after work. In other words, we more or less blend in with whatever civilian crowd might be present elsewhere in the venue.

Summer casual dress code for July. Business casual usually works well too.

Yes, we will have a group name, and yes, we will all wear name tags (but these don't have your personal data nor quote a hobby name to avoid Googlers) so we can recognize each other as part of the group.

Society of Sex Therapists won't let me use their name anymore, darnit!

Looking forward to pulling this together.
what part of july??
Well CK you know I'll be there hopefully if I can get away from Austin that day
Thanks, Sarge, for the kudos..... won't guarantee that what's planned will gel properly, but given the pent up "demand," and, the prospective supply, definitely worth a shot.

Since absolutely no talk about the P is allowed, we try to look just like any other crowd of folks blowing off some steam after work. Originally Posted by ck1942
You are welcome, sir.

And for a translation of the highlighted text, what my senior Naval officer meant was, No talk about the board (ECCIE).

The "P" is what us "elder statesmen" often used when talking about ECCIE's predecessor...... (Sorry CK, just the old "Aide-de-camp" coming out in me).

Ladies and Gents, pay particular attention to CK's guidance and rules. The BCS crowd, for the most part, has not attended a hobby social before. CK provides a great deal of detail. We need to play by the rules or we run a risk of no more socials there - or worse, having CSPD pay us a visit.

If you have any questions about what the rules mean, feel free to ask CK or myself or any member that has attended socials over the years. The rules are important and in place for EVERYONE'S best interest and security. There ARE people who are NO LONGER on the social invitee list for life, because they could not follow the rules.

As to after party.... LOL. not a damn decent strip club within 90 miles of BCS.... and Knotty, I went home with 3 ladies from the after party.......

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Here I am!!! *waving my arms*

Sorry I'm late to the party, but no less I'm here!

Just chiming in to let everyone know that if they have ANY questions or concerns, I will do my best to address them. Never hestitate to drop me a PM (Eccie), just allow me time to answer as I am also an active touring provider as well. (I'm saying give me at least 24hrs before you start to think I am blowing you off) *smile and wink*

I'm looking forward to the first party and hope to meet a lot of you face to face....

Genesis Nicole
mmmmmmmmmmmm I luv me some Genesis!
There's never a "perfect" day of week for any event. But let us right now suggest we keep days of week undisclosed until necessary.

Everyone who contacts me privately, either here or elsewhere by pm, or by email, will get a few more details as we progress. We won't be disclosing those details here.

Especially the ladies, since arranging a lady's schedule is usually a bit more intense and critical.

We are not aiming for a huge crowd. In fact, many of the folks planning to attend probably will not announce their presence. (That's a hint for those for whom security is a very primary element of hobbying!)

This primary event is more for establishing a routine series of events. Yes, I am hopeful this event won't be one of a kind.

But until we get a firm base crowd, we won't really know how much demand there really is, how committed the support might be or, for that matter, how often and how large the group might turn out.

So, that said, this first HH is an experiment in replicating events elsewhere, not on an exact basis of course, but lets say at least more than a one time event.

Again, to repeat, we want to look like any other group of folks just meeting and greeting and if everyone follows the rules (link in my signature) we will.
Hmmmmm ok now yall have my attention. See this Knotty man im going to show my cute face at one of these things
lol. ive been offering to take you to one. just let me know babe!
Now THIS is awesome!! Ill be keeping my eye out for more info!!
Would love to attend!!
Cant wait to see my "doublemint twin" either
updates???
Everyone who contacts me privately, either here or elsewhere by pm, or by email, will get a few more details as we progress.

We won't be disclosing those details here. Originally Posted by ck1942
I don't expect any on this public board.

Respectfully,

OldSarge