Favorite Comedians and or Impersonations

I was just wanting to see if anyone had any particular comedians they liked or impersonations they have seen and can't get enough of.

I was fooling around on youtube and found this impersonation of Denzel Washington and I swear I laughed so much it's pretty good :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSj5p...feature=search

I tend to like Bill Engvall or Steve Harvey, Ray Romano has a stand up that I enjoyed as well. Chris Tucker always cracks me up.
I have always loved George Lopez and now he has the best show I think on late night. Very Funny! *Pun intended*.
Rodney Dangerfield, Henny Youngman, Unknown Comic, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy.
Ender several of those I have never heard of I need to check them out.

I watched Tim Hawkins now that guy made me laugh so hard lol
Richard Pryor...nuff said
Steven Wright for clever wit, Larry the Cable Guy for redneck humor, Joe Biden for a village fool.
I was just wanting to see if anyone had any particular comedians they liked or impersonations they have seen and can't get enough of.

I was fooling around on youtube and found this impersonation of Denzel Washington and I swear I laughed so much it's pretty good :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSj5p...feature=search

I tend to like Bill Engvall or Steve Harvey, Ray Romano has a stand up that I enjoyed as well. Chris Tucker always cracks me up. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Hi Baby!
Go back to where you got this link and listen to Aries Spears Denzel! It's the 4th or 5th one down on the right I thinck. I own that DVD. Sinbad is my favorite. No swearing and he is still laugh out loud funny.

Stand up not sit-com/late night shows
George Lopez
Tommy Davidson
Bruce Bruce
Bernie Mac (rip)
DL Hugley actually all the Kings of Comedy
Carlos Mencia

And His Highness:
Richard Pryor (rip)
Now Sinbad is someone I haven't listened in a long time. Need to find more of him
one of the funniest standups I have ever seen.. CLICK THE PICS

Can anyone remember a stand up comedian back in the late 90's early 2000's tall, thin, balding white guy who had just survived testicular cancer and he talked about it in his routine. I thinck his first name was Joe? OMG! He was retarded!!
Sinbads new one just came out after 13 years called "Where you Been?" I 'got' it off Pirates Bay. Too funny.

Martin got a hold of some of that OOO-WEEE! Crazy!
DL Hugly

Richard Pryor

Redd Foxx

Eddie Murphey

Cedric the Entertainer

and of course --
Tater Salad
Before Red or Eddie,There was Rudy Ray Moore aka "Dolimite"

He was funny and nasty.
Oh yeah Dallas I meant to include Tatar Salad. I think I have every one of his.