Here In Boston Copley Square/Downtown

If you've been seeking someone energetic, exciting, and who still has a twinkle in her eyes when meeting new people, then I am the lady for you. I am Romi Rain . A beautiful, exotic, delight. Im the perfect arm candy conversationalist for the refined businessman. Whether you are a local gentleman or a seasoned traveler, I can make it feel like an escape to paradise.

Your time with me will include a relaxing massage to break the ice, soft jazz to soothe your mind, and a well stocked bar should you want a drink to take the edge off. My physical attributes include sexy curves, a flat stomach, and a natural voluptuous bust. Dont hesitate to take the plunge as I can assure you your time with me will be something to remember!

And heres a little about me for you to know:......I often have been described as a sensual, tender, affectionate, breathtaking and wildly passionate lady who provides an intense experience. Also I am seeking blessing with an older gentleman who believes that friendship and intimacy are two sides of the same coin. I possess a mind as alluring as my appearance and an insatiable hunger for seizing the days that none of us get back. And ifyour curious and eager? Serious and witty? Sweet and naughty? Smart and humble? Experience intense yet playful discourse during our private time together.

**I will be available to receive or visit you to your convenience, my luxurious yet discreet Hotel Please take note that transportation fees may apply for outcall rendez-vous.

***My rates are non-negotiable, please do not try to bargain in any manner.

I am your companion for all occasions. Whether its for a casually charming dinner, a memorable evening or a dreamy weekend; when you wish to reward yourself, I am your ultimate fantasy.

Lets discover each other..

xoxo ~ I have excellent testimonies on various boards, Reserve early to experience the true meaning of a dedicated companion

213-247-8588 romi.rain0011@gmail.com
Welcome