How long to wait for response??

Will be in Atx on Tuesday. Sent request via P411 to one lady on Tuesday evening, no answer yet. Sent another one Friday pm, also no answer yet. What is normal for response to request?? Do most providers respond with no if they are unavailable or just dont respond.
I would think that 3 days would be more than sufficient time.... no response by then... move on.

LF
I've been with P411 about 5 years. When I send request, about 40% of the providers never respond or even look at my profile. If the provider has good TCB, I will get a response within 24 hours, two days at the latest.

If you sent a request on Tuesday, it's probably a safe bet to move on. You're running out of time. My advice is to always have a plan B or C. Austin is full of providers with terrible TCB.
  • ztonk
  • 05-23-2010, 09:00 PM
I have to agree... the good ladies respond within 48 hours (many within 24). No response: move on.
IF your traveling and want to have a good time while your here send out more than one.... Play the odds......

Make multiple requests and mention in your email/PM that she is one of a couple of ladies you are interested in and will be booking with those that can accomadate your scheduling needs.....
thanks for the quick responses.......got a communication with the original lady and very nice invitation from one that I have never met.....hmmmmm

Thanks all
Appointment requests that are sent through Preferred411, Date-Check or include references always recieve my priority. Kudos to you for including all your proper info, it makes screening/scheduling much faster!

Glad it worked out for you.

xoxo Sophie
Howdy, Folks!

It depends on when you want/need to see the lady.

Example - I sent out a PM to a provider recently, saying I was traveling, would be in her town the next day, could we schedule?

I got an incredibly prompt and pleasant response to my PM - within minutes.

The provider needed some info - I PM'ed her back.

She never opened the second PM.

Same sorta deal with another lady - only via email.

On the plus side - I was done with traveling, and I scheduled with an incredibly patient lady where we had both been juggling scheduling conflicts. We worked them out, and were able to schedule a session. We both worked together to make it happen, drama-free(review pending; I haven't had time to sit down and compose it yet).

So, it's a crapshoot.

Long story short - if yer willing to wait and yer schedule's flexible, who knows? It might work out. Or you might just be waiting.

Happy Hobbying!
  • Mokoa
  • 05-31-2010, 09:34 AM
It has been my experience that among the many different things to have to operate in this little community of ours...

Patience is by far the most important.
I happily (and temporarily) remove providers from P411 who fail to respond to Requests in a timely manner (within 3 days, I'd say). Usually that action gets the message across, so please let me know if you run into a non-responder!

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
It has been my experience that among the many different things to have to operate in this little community of ours...

Patience is by far the most important. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Absolutely! Fire in your request, then don't worry about it. The ball is in her court. If you're squeezed for time and have wider interests than just the one girl, send out as many rfp's as you like ... accompanied by the courtesy of informing all the girls exactly what you're up to. That way she's incentivized to not tarry while she also knows she might not get your nod this time. Maybe the next time. And maybe there's a foul in there somewhere but dogged if I see it.

If there is one, I'm sure somebody will help me find it.
I've had some respond within the hour, and I've had some respond a couple of weeks later. It all depends man.
  • 05-31-2010, 10:56 AM
I happily (and temporarily) remove providers from P411 who fail to respond to Requests in a timely manner (within 3 days, I'd say). Usually that action gets the message across, so please let me know if you run into a non-responder!

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX

Added to Contacts, and thanks for the tip.
  • Paven
  • 05-31-2010, 10:57 AM
Being prompt is key with me and the gentlemen sure do appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX
That is good to know.