Anyone else use Kimono's?

The condom? I tried them for the first time a short while ago and they are FANTASTIC!!! They are really sensitive and they are latex - so they give you all the protection that a condom can provide.

The only drawback is that they are very tight fitting and they can be tough to get on - and I am not that big. But I have to say - it is the closest thing to going bareback - which I don't do on FS.

I was just wondering whether anyone else out there has had experience with this brand.

Charlie
I've used Kimonos before and I agree the Japanese condoms are very thin. Crown and Beyond Seven are two other Japanese condom brands that are very good.

Here is the Condom Depot list of the best condoms of 2010. Each one has reviews:

http://www.condomdepot.com/reviews/best-condoms.cfm

They sell a sampler of 30 condoms plus lube and some vibrating rings for $27.95. It is a good way to try out some very good condoms.
Brings up a good point to make - if you travel to the Far East, bring your own condoms. The ones for sale there are too tight. Learned the hard way - pun not intended.