URL / Website: -
City: -
State: -
Address: 4327 #106 South First St.
Activities: BBBJ DATY CFS CIM
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown hair with some highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Bebe is tall and sexy. Red red lips and nice real C cups and a good ass too.
Recommendation: Yes
Why is she a good sport? I really want to know. I'm writing my first review soon so I hope I found out.
Why is she a good sport? I really want to know. I'm writing my first review soon so I hope I found out. Originally Posted by Domyex
I hope you get access soon. You really will want to see Bebe. She is such a great time.
looking at the list of activities, seems like Just Relax is still THE place to go for CIM.
Originally Posted by boomtangle
50 for the half hour door fee. It would have been 60 for 45 minutes but I needed to get back to work. The half hour was plenty for me!
I hope you get access soon. You really will want to see Bebe. She is such a great time. Originally Posted by TRAUG69
I can see now. I would call her a good sport, for sure. Sounds like I need to make a visit.

I can see now. I would call her a good sport, for sure. Sounds like I need to make a visit.

Originally Posted by Domyex
Originally Posted by TRAUG69
Bebe is on my to-dong list.
Bebe is on my to-dong list. Originally Posted by (GHOST)
You should think about a doubles with her and Lona. Might be fun.
You should think about a doubles with her and Lona. Might be fun. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Doubles sound fun, I wonder if I could just pay the door fee once and have one of the girls come in right after the massage part.

Doubles sound fun, I wonder if I could just pay the door fee once and have one of the girls come in right after the massage part.

Originally Posted by (GHOST)